07-27-2019

US

1 Signins

20 Page Views

• Views: 20
  • Message 1 of 1

"Bluetooth keeps stopping"

2019-07-27, 3:55 AM

I have a Moto z force 2. And I just got a replacement one in the mail cause my last one broke. The last thing I wanna do it try returning it. Cause it was such a hassle the first time 

So 2 days ago after getting off of work I had realized my Bluetooth headphones had disconnected from my phone and my Bluetooth was off. I tried to turn it back on but it kept turning itself off. I looked up a couple solutions off of the web and one of them work. It was cleaning the cache for Bluetooth and putting it in airplane mode then restarting. Then the next day I was at home on it and then a message popped up saying "Bluetooth keeps stopping" I went and looked and sure enough it had happened again that it was turned off and not wanting to turn back on. I tired the same fix and it didn't work. This time I had to clear the cache and reset application settings then restart in airplane mode to get it to work. And now today it happened again at work and nothing has been able to fix it. I've tried turning Google play protect off cause I read that it would sometimes block the Bluetooth but that didn't help. I've restarted and restarted. I've cleared cache and force stop but nothing. The message say "Bluetooth keeps stopping" comes and goes. I'm at my wit's end cause I use my Bluetooth for everything. 

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save