Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Moto Z Phones - Mod CapableMoto Z² Play
All Forum Topics
Options

2 Posts

12-08-2018

United States of America

1 Signins

92 Page Views

• Views: 92
  • Message 1 of 2

Clipboard will either copy one word or whole pg. (no in-between)

2018-12-08, 21:54 PM

I have problem on the z2 play when aiming to copy more than one a few characters.

I can copy and paste with a small clip, the highlighter works fine. While tryingnto copy a paragraph, the highlighter often jumps around. Once I have my sentence highlighted, and copy those words, I never fail to find more than Id highlighted. 

Options

28352 Posts

02-02-2016

United States of America

5842 Signins

132780 Page Views

• Views: 132780
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Clipboard will either copy one word or whole pg. (no in-between)

2018-12-08, 23:11 PM

wrote:

I have problem on the z2 play when aiming to copy more than one a few characters.

I can copy and paste with a small clip, the highlighter works fine. While tryingnto copy a paragraph, the highlighter often jumps around. Once I have my sentence highlighted, and copy those words, I never fail to find more than Id highlighted. 

Is it all apps, or one in particular? Have you tested in safe mode? I have not seen this on my z2 play or z2 force

To reboot into safe mode, tap the power button until you see power off on screen. Then tap and hold power off (on screen) and a new menu will appear to reboot into safe mode.

* Search box is your friend * I don't respond to PM if question belongs in forum
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms