Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

motorola one Phonesmotorola one fusion+
All Forum Topics
Options

1 Posts

06-10-2021

India

2 Signins

10 Page Views

• Views: 10
  • Message 1 of 4

Missed call notification not showing moto onefuison +

2021-06-10, 2:26 AM

I had facing  some problem recently in my  moto onefuison + 

missed call notification is not showing in my phone peek display. When i turn on the data All notification are appearing  expect (call notifications ) Missed call notification only is  not showing  when someones Missed call to me 🌑 black ciricle is only appeard  I tried hard to restart , cleaning cache memory and storage cleaning all kind of things i did it. But  problem is not solved 

Help me.  

IMG-20210610-WA0001~3.jpg IMG-20210610-WA0000~2.jpg
Options

4377 Posts

03-11-2019

United States of America

773 Signins

61300 Page Views

• Views: 61300
  • Message 2 of 4

Re:Missed call notification not showing moto onefuison +

2021-06-10, 16:20 PM

Hi Prasath_venkat,

Thanks for posting but you posted this in the Moto Z2 Play community. I will transfer your post to the Moto Fusion Plus and an Agent assigned to your community will further assist you. 

Best regards,
Zeke
Motorola Support

Did someone help you today? Press the Thumbs up icon on the bottom right thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Options

1 Posts

01-24-2021

Romania

14 Signins

115 Page Views

• Views: 115
  • Message 3 of 4

2021-06-18, 9:52 AM

Hello,
I have the same problem with my phone.
For a few days now, it starts to crash from the software very often.
I restart it 2-3 times a day.
Overall I'm not happy with this phone.
I had high expectations from Motorola and I didn't think it could go wrong, but it seems like it can.
Don't start deleting cookies and other small files that don't work.
Maybe a software update will fix the problem.
Anyway, it's the last Motoralo phone I buy.

Options

1067 Posts

11-24-2020

India

144 Signins

14260 Page Views

• Views: 14260
  • Message 4 of 4

2021-06-21, 8:15 AM

Hi Prasath_venkat, abcd71

Thanks for writing to us. Sorry to know about this. I will try my best to help you out. We're aware of the missed call icon not showing up. It appears that this started with an update to the Carrier Services app from Goggle. We're looking into this. In the meantime, you can try uninstalling updates to the Carrier Services app to see if it helps. 

@Prasath_venkat I apologize for the delay and I'm sorry I missed your post.

@abcd71  I would like to help you in resolving the crashing issues. Are you getting any errors? If yes, can you please share a screenshot? Since when you are facing this? Have you tried any troubleshooting steps to fix it? Can you please update your profile with the current phone, carrier, and IMEI number -- this will help me investigate. Please make sure that the options under Settings > Motorola Privacy are on as well, and let me know (just reply here) if it's okay for me to look at your apps to see if they are a source of problems.

If you need a reference in updating your profile, please click this link - https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943

Thanks

Sunitha

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms