Options

1 Posts

10-16-2020

SK

2 Signins

10 Page Views

• Views: 10
  • Message 1 of 2

Moto Z2 play dual when outgoing/receiving calls crashes and turns off / microphone during calls notw

2020-10-16, 19:01 PM

Hi! please help me...

I just bought a Lenovo Moto Z2 play 64/4gb from a guy online and it is in great shape. visually and everything. Since i tried a lot before buying it i didn't notice any faults.

Now a few days later when anyone calls me or i call some 1 that phone crashes and turns off.... This turning off takes half of the battery even if i didn't even have a chance to speak. I am pretty sure that the battery is very good because i can play games or watch videos all day and i don't need to charge but from One second of a call that phone restarts and takes most percent of it.

So this is one fault that i straight up noticed but that's not all because when i have a chance to call because i am connected to a charger the microphone basically doesn't work... unless i put it on speaker the other side can barely hear me .... this is also weird because when recording a video or voice message it captures even sound from far away...

I think this phone is hacked or something. i am definitely not fixing the mic and battery with new parts because it doesn't have logic they are working perfectly its just that phone calls are killing this phone...

I hope some 1 has experience with this because i bought the phone from a second hand and i don't have a warranty. I like the phone very much regardless but a phone is a phone and i need to make calls :D ú please help me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

after restarting the phone from scratch i did a call for almost 10 minutes i was so suprised and happy i fixed it but thats when it started to do it again. I didnt even download any app or anything...

I am really concerned because i bought the phone for just 15 euro with every thing box etc. and there isnt a scratch on it...

Note number two is that i am sure the battery is good because i tested it with haveing flash on and playing youtube videos for hours or game and it didnt even use a slight number of percents. thats why i like the phone but i am affraid i am being hacked or something .... i spent lots of time looking for a logical sollution but i didnt find any i even have tried to use tehe vacuum or however it is called on mic to try to clean it but no effect during calling ... so basicaly the biggest and only issue i have is with calling because it turns off the phones takes most battery and the other side doesnt hear me.................................... ibought it for a great price but it is worthless if i cant call and i am being tracked... is it normal that i have like 30 or more trusted system credentials from all around the world ? i dont know i never i wnated to try something else then an iphone but i gues this i just Nerves for me instead of enjoying a phone...

Options

11040 Posts

03-05-2018

US

1140 Signins

154705 Page Views

• Views: 154705
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:Moto Z2 play dual when outgoing/receiving calls crashes and turns off / microphone during calls notw

2020-10-19, 16:40 PM

Hi Rad1fa,

Does it only happen during calls? Were these regular phone calls or LTE calls? I would suggest booting your phone in safe mode and see if you can duplicate the same behavior. Make sure Phone app and other apps are up to date in Play Store too. 

To Enable Safe Mode
1. Press and hold the Power button until Power off comes up on the screen.
2. Touch and HOLD Power off on the screen until reboot to safe mode appears.
Just turn off and on the phone to boot back to normal mode.

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola-Lenovo Support

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete