Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Moto Z Phones - Mod CapableMoto Z² Force
All Forum Topics
Options

1 Posts

06-17-2021

United States of America

2 Signins

10 Page Views

• Views: 10
  • Message 1 of 2

Moto Z2 force in late 2019

2021-06-17, 8:04 AM

Almost two years since the beast was launched. I got hold of it 18 months back. The device has almost reached its EOL with hardly few minor security patches to be released somewhere in future. How many of you are still sticking with it?

I have no major issues with the device, only my type C to 3.5mm adapter no longer works (thinking to buy One plus type C bullets).

It still performs top notch and par with the current midrangers. Camera is good with google camera port and battery still lasts a day with almost 6hrs SOT.

I find no point in changing my device, what are your plans for the same?

omegle xender
Options

1992 Posts

11-24-2020

India

211 Signins

22060 Page Views

• Views: 22060
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:Moto Z2 force in late 2019

2021-06-18, 7:17 AM

Hi KaiKayden

Welcome to Motorola Forums. Sorry to know about the Audio Jack concern. I will do my best to help you out. Since when it is not working? Have you checked with another Headphone? Just to confirm if the issue with headphones or not. Also, I would suggest you test the Audio jack/Headphone jack in the device help application. Open the Device help application in menu>>Fix>> Hardware Test>>Audio Jack>> 'BEGIN TEST' and check is it working or not. If it is working here please restart the phone and check. 

Regarding the Security patch update, Motorola is committed to implementing essential security patches. As new security issues emerge, we will evaluate them and update your phone as needed. For the battery concern, I would suggest you go through the link here and follow the instructions to extend the battery life. I hope that helps! 

Thanks

Sunitha

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms