Did you mean: 
AHMN48
Token Ring
Views: 877
Message 51 of 110

Re: Android Pie Update

Oh God, I can't believe you Motorola, I love Motorola, butttttttttttttt
No Answer, No Promises
How you can give your customers happiness again?
I still have hopes it's just a kidding
Roll out update ASAP
The Best Paul and Joseph Galvin (I Will Love Motorola Ever...)
rxbt
Paper Tape
Views: 824
Message 52 of 110

No Moto No Pie ©Marley

RIP Lenovo/Motorola

DefaultExploit
What's DOS?
Views: 812
Message 53 of 110

So whatcha saying is, I'm no longer a Motorola customer after being deceived?

Highlighted
Crcostel
Punch Card
Views: 802
Message 54 of 110

The truth is, why would anyone spend hundreds of dollars to invest in a phone whose manufacturer isn't trustworthy?

41rw4lk
Punch Card
Views: 752
Message 55 of 110

Smells like Alcatel up in here, why so cheap Moto?
WooShell
Paper Tape
Views: 646
Message 56 of 110

What about the international versions?
I had considered getting a 5G mod since EU is getting ready to roll the new networks out..

Skimask
Paper Tape
Views: 591
Message 57 of 110

I would just like to express my outrage. I like many have been a loyal Moto customer on and off for about 15 years. I feel like I've personally been abused. I'd stopped using Motorola once because of a promise they made starting back to the Atrix4G but I got over it and I wanted to try the MotoX (OG). Still they lied about updating that to a version they'd previously promised. The Moto360 v1 watch came out. I was excited I wanted to try new tech so I took the plunge again and trusted Motorola. Well at the time it didn't get updated when other models with the same specs were. I figured well let me upgrade because the Moto360 v2 came out and I really liked the full circle design. Eventually they stopped updating that. So now rock a Ticwatch Pro. For years I had a LG Nexus 5X and because it was Google's flagship the constant current updates made me happy. I felt like I was on top of the Android updates ecosystem. It was my best phone at one point. Then Moto Z phones came out with their modular approach. I was hesitant so I didn't jump at first because of my history with Moto. So I jumped when I saw the Moto Z2 Force with it's indestructible screen and Snapdragon 835 processor. When I got that phone I fell in love with Moto all over again. Fortunately, I'd just recently changed carriers from AT&T to Verizon (I loved the Z2 Force so much that I purchased it for Verizon too). I'd been on AT&T for decades but wanted to try a new carrier. Had I stayed on them I would've been let down again by Motorola. So far, I own 5 Moto phones and I recently purchased a G7 unlocked. That will be my last Motorola anything. I will never look back. I loved your products, and innovation but I must say that once a promise is made it must be met and the third time I'm let down is the last straw for me. Unless some sort of miracle happens. 

bluepen611
Paper Tape
Views: 572
Message 58 of 110

What's the scoop on US Cellular? Pie or no pie?

speters
Punch Card
Views: 533
Message 59 of 110

You can use the update tool at the Motorola Site to see that US Cellular is not getting Pie also.
acenors
Punch Card
Views: 531
Message 60 of 110

Hi MototolaTom, you talk about loyal consumers. I'm (or I was) from my v525, v980, v3x, razr, Z8, Z10, backfilp, droid razr, moto X, moto X force and moto Z2 force and maybe I forgot someone. I also partecipated to a lot of soak tests. Now I want to know if I will get Pie in Europe!! It was always a suffering to wait your updates during all these years, always more than a year to have an android update. But at least, when you said that the update was coming, it really was. Now you take the word back!!! Shame on you all Mototola team! No more real flagship, no update... I hope Motorola will close for bankrupt!! Pixel will be my next smartphone!!

Top Kudoed Authors