Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Z2forcefan
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,009
Message 61 of 107

Re: Android Pie Update

I love the smell of Class Action in the morning....

Highlighted
rootinchase
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 884
Message 62 of 107

Moto, you just lost a customer. No, actually, I can accurately tell you that you lost a ton of customers. I'm part of a moto z2 force discord server, of 375 people, and most have said they're never buying another moto device again.

All in all, congrats.

I hate Samsung devices, but I'm more likely to get on of those than a Moto.

To all those who may be considering buying a Moto: Don't. They're like politicians, in that everything they say is a lie.

EvK76
Punch Card
Views: 820
Message 63 of 107

And there is Lenovo driving an other nail in Motorola's coffin. The weasels haven't learned a thing of trying to get away with not honouring the update promise for the G4 series and only doing the most expensive one. And I'm wondering why the moderators here hang on and are willing to defend this dung heap of a company with no respect for their customers. I'm really curious what they think about the wat Moto is treating their customers, and not the corporate BS from the communications department. Every techsite, review site and so on are burning Moto for their update policy, but Moto doesn't seem to care.

Bhahbh
What's DOS?
Views: 793
Message 64 of 107

@EvK76 wrote:

And there is Lenovo driving an other nail in Motorola's coffin. The weasels haven't learned a thing of trying to get away with not honouring the update promise for the G4 series and only doing the most expensive one. And I'm wondering why the moderators here hang on and are willing to defend this dung heap of a company with no respect for their customers. I'm really curious what they think about the wat Moto is treating their customers, and not the corporate BS from the communications department. Every techsite, review site and so on are burning Moto for their update policy, but Moto doesn't seem to care.

You won't see their opinions, not unless they truly have a way to hide their identity, which is almost an impossibility these days. If they don't agree with the decision, they have to keep it to themselves, or look for employment elsewhere. I work for a large-ish company and it's the same thing.

G5-UNHAPPY
What's DOS?
Views: 770
Message 65 of 107

We're a household of 4 Motorola phones.  I bought my Z2 based on the promise of 2 major upgrades.  We're done Motorola - switching to a different manufacturer after your lies and deception.  Sad.

AHMN48
Token Ring
Views: 702
Message 66 of 107

Dear Motorola, why you don't take care of people and never ask anyone???

until 3 months ago, Motorola website sold Moto Z2 Force from the website, so where are promises?

When you sold the phone with promise Android 9, Now after sales are final and Motorola get relaxed sold all Moto Z2 Force, no device remains to sell, reneges Android 9,
I can promise you can't find any customers like me to Love Motorola Ever, why you do these people?

please, change your Mind and roll out Android 9 to people, Motorola in a good situation to make people Loves Moto Again, but with ignoring updates and ignoring people you can't win during these days, nowadays everything is Modern, OnePlus comes and blow all competition, why Motorola can't do this?

I still believe you Motorola, please take care and fix this issue before it's too late, sometimes mistakes will burn history, I don't want Motorola Lose many customers, please believe without update you will lose many people with negative advertisement from people some days Love Moto,
I hope reading my comment and care to people again

Thanks, and please care to updates to roll out sooner, Motorola use Stock Version of Android, there is no any reason, take one year for every update, Motorola can become Pixel competition in updates, I told and you heard, please do something

Best Regards....
I still Love Motorola and have hopes for company futures,

Thanks

The Best Paul and Joseph Galvin (I Will Love Motorola Ever...)
worldramp
Fanfold Paper
Views: 633
Message 67 of 107

Tom

You really must hate coming to work and constantly have to spew the BS that motorola tells you to say.  Motorola is  a horrible company and what the have done with the z2 completely reprehensible

lastmoto
What's DOS?
Views: 597
Message 68 of 107

SAD!!!

I heard this news a couple of days ago and I was disappointed, but there was hope in me because of lineageOS and other options.

But the worse part is that I cannot even install that because as per the website my device doesn't qualify for unlocking bootloader.

image.png

At least remove that restriction if you're not going to provide the update yourself.

I am disgusted by this moto/lenovo.

41rw4lk
Punch Card
Views: 552
Message 69 of 107

Next year's Moto blog won't be boasting about finally turning a profit, it'll be a grim look back at how to kill your customer base. Enjoy the article below, there's plenty more out there and enjoy the one time you actually turned a profit. Most likely won't happen again for quite some time.

https://www.androidcentral.com/motorola-has-let-me-down-last-time

MuhammadSalman
What's DOS?
Views: 510
Message 70 of 107

Moto Z2 Force Won't Get Pie?

Top Kudoed Authors