03-06-2018 06:46 PM
So I recently purchased a z2. Anyway the Bluetooth pairs fine with my car but if I try to do anything on my phone - make a call, play music from an app, etc... - Bluetooth immediately fails and disconnects. I have tried resetting my network on my phone but that didn't solve the problem.
Hope someone can help.
03-07-2018 10:03 AM
Thanks for posting. I'm sorry to know about this issue, though, I appreciate your effort for trying to fix this on your own. I suggest you to boot your phone into safe mode and while in safe mode, kindly test your Bluetooth. Please let me know how it goes. Thanks!
To Enable Safe Mode
1. Press and hold the Power button until Power off comes up on the screen.
2. Touch and HOLD Power off on the screen until reboot to safe mode appears.
3. Touch OK when Reboot to safe mode appears
4. Phone will reboot and Safe Mode will appear in bottom left corner
5. If the issue does not remain in safe mode, this indicates a third party application installed from the Play Store is causing the problem.
6. Restart the device to get out of safe mode and uninstall any recently installed applications.
05-31-2018 10:23 AM
Disable "Bluetooth Scanning" Under "Settings->Security & Location->Location->Scanning"
This fixed my issues with my bluetooth headset constantly disconnecting and pausing my audio apps.