Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Moto Z Phones - Mod CapableMoto Z Force
All Forum Topics
Options

8 Posts

03-08-2018

United States of America

5 Signins

60 Page Views

• Views: 60
  • Message 11 of 14

Re: Bluetooth malfunction

2018-03-09, 11:02 AM
Hi. Yes it worked fine. It's not the Fitbit app. After about two hours, the Bluetooth started acting up again. I restarted it and was able to use the handsfree in my car for a little bit, and then it dropped again. I have removed all the apps. It's the phone. I talked to Verizon and they said they've been getting a ton of complaints about this problem with this phone. Motorola has said there are some defective devices, so I think they're going to replace it. The good news is they don't have anymore of these phones, so they're going to have to give me a different one.
Options

7 Posts

02-27-2018

United States of America

8 Signins

122 Page Views

• Views: 122
  • Message 12 of 14

2018-06-21, 19:42 PM
I tested in safe mode and I still have the "blootooth keeps stopping" screen pop up
Options

7 Posts

02-27-2018

United States of America

8 Signins

122 Page Views

• Views: 122
  • Message 13 of 14

2018-06-21, 19:48 PM

Okay, tried all the options mentioned in these and other posts. After the 6/21/18 Motorola update, my phone rebooted and there it was "Bluetooth Keeps stopping" with X Close app in a box. Wonderful. 

Rebooted. Check. Still there

Cleared the cache. Check. Still there

Turned off and opened in safe mode. Check. Still there.

Any body in Motorola land care to help???? Would most appreciate and thanks!

Options

13097 Posts

03-05-2018

United States of America

1256 Signins

170825 Page Views

• Views: 170825
  • Message 14 of 14

2018-06-22, 17:55 PM

Hi jmiller8624,

Thanks for posting in this thread. I couldn't say for sure that this is caused by the update. Have you tried the suggested troubleshooting steps provided above? I would next suggest doing a factory reset without automatic restore. Here's the link to the instruction. Click here. Please note that everything will be deleted on your phone so, if you have important files kindly back them up. Please let me know. Thanks. 

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola Support

Did someone help you today? Click the thumbs up button to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms