Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AnneeS
Blue Screen Again
Views: 293
Message 1 of 3

Charging while Traveling Voltage conversion

I'm not sure if my phone is a Z or a Z Force but from what I can tell the charging specs are similar. What I need to know is if I need a voltage adaptor (not just an outlet shape adaptor) when I go to Europe. At least one of the countries I plan to visit has 230V in normal outlets. 

Porphyrius
Bit Torrent
Views: 285
Message 2 of 3

Re: Charging while Traveling Voltage conversion

Just put use US phone charger in europe into  a search engine and there's plenty of info.Main thing is to get a wall adaptor so you can plug your charger into it.

You also safely charge using USB.I have a portable USB charging block as well for travel.You can get Solar powered ones that can also be charged up using USB if there's no Sun around.

Remember on Aircraft all devices with lithium batteries must be kept on the person or hand luggage and not placed in baggage that goes in the hold.

HTH Smiley Happy

Highlighted
KarlBeckman
802.11n
Views: 261
Message 3 of 3

Re: Charging while Traveling Voltage conversion

Your Motorola charger has a label that lists the allowed input voltage. Almost all phone chargers are 110 to 240 VAC, 50-60 Hz, so yyou should be OK. You can find multi-unit packs of either 4 or 5 of the flat blade to round pin adaptors on Amazon or Ebay for about US $10. Hotels may also have loaners at their front desk, but most hostels don't.

Top Kudoed Authors