Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
skmotoz2force
Paper Tape
Views: 800
Message 1 of 4

Internet connection drop in moto z2 force india during call

Hello guys. I am from india. Using moto z2 force with vodafone. Latest android oreo.

I have a strange issue. When i am on voice call then vodafone internet switches off. It first becomes H from 4G ., Then 2G and cross on internet. I have not seen this with any other phone. All apps are up to date. Network selection automatic. Vodafone in sim1 slot 4g recommended selected.. when call disconnects then network returns to 4g after 10 seconds.

I have seen moto x4 pie update. Thus same vodafobe runs on 4g with internet on during calls also. I have not seen this problem on any other device moto and others. 

Kindly help me in resolving the issue.

Thabks a lot in advance

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 706
Message 2 of 4

Re: Internet connection drop in moto z2 force india during call

@skmotoz2force wrote:

Hello guys. I am from india. Using moto z2 force with vodafone. Latest android oreo.

I have a strange issue. When i am on voice call then vodafone internet switches off. It first becomes H from 4G ., Then 2G and cross on internet. I have not seen this with any other phone. All apps are up to date. Network selection automatic. Vodafone in sim1 slot 4g recommended selected.. when call disconnects then network returns to 4g after 10 seconds.

I have seen moto x4 pie update. Thus same vodafobe runs on 4g with internet on during calls also. I have not seen this problem on any other device moto and others. 

Kindly help me in resolving the issue.

Thabks a lot in advance

Hi skmotoz2force,

Welcome to Forums,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We request you to check these below checkpoints & share us the more details so that we could look into it.

1. Have you tried with different carrier SIM cards?

2. Did you check with different places?

3. Observe the same in Safe Mode & let us know.

Thanks & Regards
Nikh
Lenovo-Moto Support

skmotoz2force
Paper Tape
Views: 475
Message 3 of 4

Thanks for the reply.

My phone doesnt support volte of airtel and vodafone. This is absurd for a flagship. Thumbs down moto.. your 10000 rupee handset supports volte while flagship doesnt. No problem on jio. Rwally z2 force is a poor quality phone

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 464
Message 4 of 4

@skmotoz2force wrote:

Thanks for the reply.

My phone doesnt support volte of airtel and vodafone. This is absurd for a flagship. Thumbs down moto.. your 10000 rupee handset supports volte while flagship doesnt. No problem on jio. Rwally z2 force is a poor quality phone

Hi skmotoz2force,

We're always looking for opportunities to expand the networks for our phones. However, we have shared your feedback along. 

Thanks & Regards
Nikh
Lenovo-Moto Support

Top Kudoed Authors