Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vapelaw
Paper Tape
Views: 926
Message 11 of 35

Re: Moto z2 force pie update

For me I'm waiting on the pie update for a more stable and wireless Android auto expierence. Right now I have to connect my phone via USB to my car radio to pull up Android auto. I would like to be able to hop in my my car and have my radio pull up my phone and maps automatically but I have to plug it in in order to get that now. Sometimes it doesn't like to connect like that. 

Moto z2 force (TMO)

Kenwood dmx905s

uliseslash6666
What's DOS?
Views: 642
Message 12 of 35

Re: Moto Z2 Force Soak Test Android Pie?

I would like to know if there has been for Z2 Force the soak test of android Pie, I have in my register a good time to participate in the MFN and would like to help if I have for the z2 force.

thank you

sajokaz
Bit Torrent
Views: 640
Message 13 of 35

@uliseslash6666 wrote:

I would like to know if there has been for Z2 Force the soak test of android Pie, I have in my register a good time to participate in the MFN and would like to help if I have for the z2 force.

thank you

If there was such a test no one here would be allowed, or able, to post about it.  All you can is sign up for the program and wait to see if you are selected.

~Scott
Z2forcefan
Fanfold Paper
Views: 521
Message 14 of 35

Motorola has totally forgotten the Z2 Force, lower models like the G6 Play and newer models like the Z3 are getting upgraded to Android Pie and the Z2 Force flagship has been left behind.  Below the link to the Motorola G6 upgrade page.

https://support.motorola.com/us/en/Solution/MS139594

MauricioNice
Core Memory
Views: 514
Message 15 of 35

really hope not to disappoint me with motorola, i am waiting for the foot to z2 force, top of line not be up to date updated, please motorola, we are looking forward to the new android, do not let us down.
ghiottone
Token Ring
Views: 482
Message 16 of 35

Last week I read infos in twitter that in India and Brasil they starting android pie soak test for the Z2 Force.

Z2forcefan
Fanfold Paper
Views: 449
Message 17 of 35

April is almost gone and no update for the Motorola flagship Z2 Force.  Moto G6 play is getting pie as well as Moto Z3... Go figure.  One of the reason I bought Motorola Z2 Force was the possibility of upgrades because of it almost stock android.  OS upgrades bring more functionality and in some cases better performance to a phone extending it's useful life.  With the Z2 Force it's starting to look like what happened with the first Moto X... Sad

sajokaz
Bit Torrent
Views: 443
Message 18 of 35

Why post the same thing over & over in two different threads?

~Scott
Z2forcefan
Fanfold Paper
Views: 430
Message 19 of 35

To make my point heard... obviously

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 424
Message 20 of 35

@Z2forcefan wrote:

To make my point heard... obviously

But it's against the House Rules to do that. All you're doing is spamming anyone subscribed to this community with the same posts. I've received quite a few from you posting on at least 3 threads. Please stop this as not everyone wants 10 emails with the same posts. Also, nothing you say or do will change anything about the release of pie. I've been here 10 years and not once has anyone changed or upset Motorola's plans. It will be released when they release it.

Top Kudoed Authors