cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Z2forcefan
Fanfold Paper
Views: 967
Message 21 of 35

Re: Moto Z2 Force Soak Test Android Pie?

Ok, understood.  I won't post the same comment in different threads/topics.

By the way, it never crossed my mind that my posts would change or upset Motorola's plans.  I do however expect for them to see some of the dissatisfaction with their LOW performance regarding OS upgrades.  

Manufacturer's forums are great means of communication not only to handle technical issues, or suggestions for new features, but also to find more about customer satisfaction be it good or bad (if they care about it).

DRG-DRAGON
Paper Tape
Views: 1,076
Message 22 of 35

Waiting my z2force eating Pie

I've been using official system for a long time.And I'm waiting for the Android Pie update for a long time...Smiley Sad
But I still don't get any tips or information about update my system from Oreo to Pie... Although I've used LineageOS and Mokee Rom... the experience is not good for me because of bad gaming experience in some games...:crying:
So how can I get my phone update from official Oreo to Pie?What other things should I finish in order to update to Pie(Such as relock bootloader):confused:
PS:My version is OCXS27.109-48-15,And my phone model is XT1789-03(sprint)

AHMN48
Token Ring
Views: 1,190
Message 23 of 35

Update and Soak Test for XT1789-05

Hi Dear Motorola,

I have one XT1789-05 (Dual Sim) Software: retcn

It's Security for November 2018, toooooo old,

First why the device didn't get any new update???

Second: I tried to opt-in Soak Test, but when enter IMEI get error, I tried all countries list, one by one, I want to enter to Soak Test program, also I want to get new update for my device, please help me, thanks a lot

The Best Paul and Joseph Galvin (I Will Love Motorola Ever...)
Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 1,178
Message 24 of 35

Re: Update and Soak Test for XT1789-05

@AHMN48 wrote:

Hi Dear Motorola,

I have one XT1789-05 (Dual Sim) Software: retcn

It's Security for November 2018, toooooo old,

First why the device didn't get any new update???

Second: I tried to opt-in Soak Test, but when enter IMEI get error, I tried all countries list, one by one, I want to enter to Soak Test program, also I want to get new update for my device, please help me, thanks a lot

There is no sign up for any soak test. You sign up for the MFN only. If your are choosen and if there is a test, you will be notified. You won't be notified unless both if these happen. I don't have any information on that model as to what security update it should be on. But here in the US we are up to Jan 2019. Still in 8.0.

AHMN48
Token Ring
Views: 1,108
Message 25 of 35

I know, but Motorola Agents need to solve my problem, I can't add my device as stuff (a device) in my Panel too, when enter IMEI get an error and not works fine, so I can't add Device for signup to MFN

please help me with this situation

thanks a lot

The Best Paul and Joseph Galvin (I Will Love Motorola Ever...)
dwwilson
Token Ring
Views: 1,027
Message 26 of 35

January and its Almost May......One might think this is an issue!
Rezn8r
Paper Tape
Views: 641
Message 27 of 35

May and its Almost June....
陌生人
Paper Tape
Views: 614
Message 28 of 35

Focus on update progress

LAMG-pcerj
Blue Screen Again
Views: 243
Message 29 of 35

BOA TARDE, GOSTARIA DE SABER QUANDO VAI SAIR A VERSÃO DE TESTE DO ANDROID 9 PARA MOTO Z2 FORCE E COMO INSTALAR?

MauricioNice
Core Memory
Views: 238
Message 30 of 35

@LAMG-pcerj wrote:

BOA TARDE, GOSTARIA DE SABER QUANDO VAI SAIR A VERSÃO DE TESTE DO ANDROID 9 PARA MOTO Z2 FORCE E COMO INSTALAR?

Blz, Z2 force retbr (Varejo sem vinculo com operadora) já recebeu o android 9 todos br, não é teste e sim liberado versão final para todos.

Se vc não recebeu ou porque desbloqueou bootloader, twrp , root etc, ou é vinculado a operadora, cabe a sua operadora fazer a liberação e não mais a motorola.

Top Kudoed Authors