cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
airbiscuit
Paper Tape
Views: 239
Message 21 of 23

Moto Z2 Force dropping my incoming phone audio after a minute or so. Caller still hears me.

My Moto Z2 Force is about 6 months old. In the last few days it intermittently drops the incoming audio in a phone conversation. The connection is still there and the caller can hear me, but I can't hear them any further. Purchased phone from a Verizon authorized retailer outright. Immeadiately switched to Page Plus which I believe is a Tracphone offshoot. APN is "TRACFONE.VZWENTP". Cannot edit APN. Have had no problems over the first 6 months of ownership. Please advise?... Thanks.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 205
Message 22 of 23

Re: Moto Z2 Force dropping my incoming phone audio after a minute or so. Caller still hears me.

Hi airbiscuit,

Thanks for posting here. I'd like to confirm some things, have you tried testing both VOLTE calls and regular phone calls, is there any difference with the volume/audio? What about third-party calls such as Messenger? Also, what happened when you put the call on speaker and put it back on handset? And, are you only experiencing this with a specific contact or to all of your of contacts? 

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola Support

Paraglider
Fanfold Paper
Views: 135
Message 23 of 23

Betreff: Moto Z2 Force (Unlocked) Calls not working (Incoming and outgoing)

Sorry, posted in the wrong thread...

Top Kudoed Authors