Did you mean: 
Highlighted
San_Z2Force
Punch Card
Views: 318
Message 1 of 4

Moto Z2 Force VoLTE Support

Dear Motorola,

I'm using Motorola's so called flagship Z2 force which was launched in "1st Quarter of 2018" in India, since a year now.

I have raised request many times regarding VoLTE support for this device.

This phone support VoLTE only for 'Jio' carrier which probably don't have proper cover and speed.

If you hear for valuable customer please make VoLTE available for rest of carrier such as Airtel, Idea, Vodafone.

One important thing, is that many motorola phone priced half than Z2f have VoLTE for above carrier.

Please tell me how much time do you required to make this feature aviavaila for your so called flagship Z2f ?

San_Z2Force
Punch Card
Views: 227
Message 2 of 4

Re: Moto Z2 Force VoLTE Support

So the community handlers don't think that this question is important ?
Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 207
Message 3 of 4

@San_Z2Force wrote:
So the community handlers don't think that this question is important ?

You've been disrespectful. Who's going to talk tou you or try to help ? There are no handlers. 

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 151
Message 4 of 4

@San_Z2Force wrote:

Dear Motorola,

I'm using Motorola's so called flagship Z2 force which was launched in "1st Quarter of 2018" in India, since a year now.

I have raised request many times regarding VoLTE support for this device.

This phone support VoLTE only for 'Jio' carrier which probably don't have proper cover and speed.

If you hear for valuable customer please make VoLTE available for rest of carrier such as Airtel, Idea, Vodafone.

One important thing, is that many motorola phone priced half than Z2f have VoLTE for above carrier.

Please tell me how much time do you required to make this feature aviavaila for your so called flagship Z2f ?

Hi San_Z2Force,

Firstly, please do not start new threads before searching for existing threads on the same topic. It causes clutter on the site and makes it harder for us to follow an issue and for your other question—we have taken your feedback and shared with our concern team. For now, the device supports JIO VoLTE. For Airtel/Vodafone our team is looking into this and working with the respected carriers. I can not assure you if this would be prioritized.  

In the meantime, you can check with your respected carriers to see if they have any update. I will keep you posted once we have an update.

Note: Please be civil and follow our Community Rules fair warning.

Top Kudoed Authors