Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
angrymotoz2
Punch Card
Views: 640
Message 131 of 133

Re: Moto Z2 Force randomly turning off & battery drain issue

Yea, I was going to put the sim in an old Moto I had ( the THREE z2's I used (family & friends had mildly used ones, long stories) all failed around the same time on battery failure. One of them the screen separated from the phone and I smelt it when I followed the **bleep**ty advice this forum had to offer.) 

Just to remember that Moto needs a new ROM because the update screwed it up.

Gravedigga
Paper Tape
Views: 441
Message 132 of 133

Is there a fix for this issue.love my z2 force now it keeps powering off ... before power off was at 45% now even at 85% it's being shut down low power ..any verdict on the fix or is the z2 junk?

sajokaz
Bit Torrent
Views: 425
Message 133 of 133

There's no "fix" or "patch" if that is what you are asking.  All you can do is follow the normal troubleshooting steps:

* Boot into Safe Mode and see how the phone performs.  Is it better?  The same?  Then go from there.

* If necessary, backup all personal data and factory reset the phone.  See how it performs with NO play store apps installed and no changes to any Settings.  Is it better?  The same?

* If that doesn't help, then either a replacement, repair or a new phone is the next step.

I know people get tired of seeing the same things posted all the time, bit those are the normal troubleshooting steps to follow.

~Scott
Top Kudoed Authors