Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
PlayerEins
Paper Tape
Views: 449
Message 141 of 147

Re: System update PCX29.159-21 BATTERY ISSUE.

Have the same problem with the wi-fi. Some times need to restart the phone multiple times during the day, to make the wi-fi work normally at least for some time. 

The battery goes also considerably faster than on  Oreo.

Motorola, did you guys work on optimising energy consumption there at all?

Anyays, would be niceto have some info concerning fixing thus issues.

SilvioLehmann
What's DOS?
Views: 367
Message 142 of 147

Re: Moto Z2 Force wifi issues after Android 9 Pie update

I have the same problem with my z2 force and I really tried everything proposed within this thread and spend quite some time...

Nothing helps and its very frustrating in many situations using the phone.

It is very dissapointing that Lenovo / Motorola seems not to react appropriately / quickly with an update / bugfix. In my opinion this is falls under warranty as the phone isn't working anymore as it should be. 

Eusunt
What's DOS?
Views: 312
Message 143 of 147

I am reluctant to install this update after reading this thread. I definitely do not want a broken phone, since I have invested a lot of money in the phone and mods. I will keep revisiting this thread for updates, so please keep posting if there is a software solution or a fix. Thank you all, you have indeed stopped me from making a big mistake and saved my almost 1000€ investition. Pretty shameful for Lenovo/Motorola though.

oskarnrk
Punch Card
Views: 302
Message 144 of 147

I see that our @Agent_Rich Senior MotoAgent replies in other threads, every thread other than ours.

Seriously, nothing to say?

I'm a bit abashed because I'm a Lenovo SuperChamp for the Lenovo Champions Italian community, I support Lenovo and Motorola but this issues (plural, because we're talking about Wi-Fi speed and disconnections and hanging calls) are stressing my loyalty 😅

SilvioLehmann
What's DOS?
Views: 286
Message 145 of 147

Same Here, have (soon "had"?) 3 ThinkPads and this is my fourth Moto smartphone... Seems like it's time to look around, unfortunately. 

KostasX
Fanfold Paper
Views: 91
Message 146 of 147

The problem appears every few days and the only cure is the reset.

Motorola you have to find a solution for your (still) latest high-end phone.

Unacceptable to struggle with such a problem for about two months now. Have been loyal to your mobiles since Razr Maxx, i.e 7  years now, having bought more than 10 devices so far and recommended them to many friends. I just started feeling that it's time to go..

JohanssonLars
Paper Tape
Views: 40
Message 147 of 147

So disappointed how this issue is handled.

I have just bought a new phone, and no, it is not a Motorola, never gonna support them again.

#dissapointed #outofhere

Good luck to all you that is waiting for a solution. Hope Motorola fixes this for you. But I can not wait any longer.

Top Kudoed Authors