cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Billyboy17
Blue Screen Again
Views: 493
Message 1 of 3

Motorola Z2 Force Screen works part of the time.

So I had recently got my replacement Z2 force after I had lost mine at a day on the beach. I noticed that the screen on this one works then it will become unresponstive to some touch input. I searched and searched and found a sort of sloution to my issue. When the sim card tray was removed it starts working. How can use it without the sim card? Is there any sloution to where I can use it with the sim tray in the phone?

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 419
Message 2 of 3

Re: Motorola Z2 Force Screen works part of the time.

@Billyboy17 wrote:

So I had recently got my replacement Z2 force after I had lost mine at a day on the beach. I noticed that the screen on this one works then it will become unresponstive to some touch input. I searched and searched and found a sort of sloution to my issue. When the sim card tray was removed it starts working. How can use it without the sim card? Is there any sloution to where I can use it with the sim tray in the phone?

It sounds like a hardware issue

If you did a factory data reset and tested BEFORE installing or restoring ANY apps, and problem persists, then service/repair/replace is next step.

* Search box is your friend * I don't respond to PM if question belongs in forum
Anda
What's DOS?
Views: 108
Message 3 of 3

Re: Motorola Z2 Force Screen works part of the time.

Any luck solving this?

Top Kudoed Authors