03-10-2017

US

1 Signins

27 Page Views

• Views: 27
  • Message 1 of 2

Motorola and the military

2017-03-10, 0:33 AM

I am an active duty service member and with the recent news that BlackBerry would no longer be making phones.  It occurred to me that the military already uses plenty of Motorola products, why not switch over to Motorola for phone services.  

Moto Z and Moto mods, imagine the massive amount of mods that could be developed specifically for the military.  Moto mods for encryption and decryption via military CAC. Camera and finger printing technology for in deployed soldiers that need to verify identification of foreign personnel.  The Moto Z Force screen has already saved me multiple times, the projector in conjunction with Google slides has saved the day for briefings numerous times. The JBL speaker that I linked a Bluetooth microphone to for a guest speaker. 

I can go on and on for days on all the ideas I've had since I've had this phone in the signal community.  Motorola please contact me if you want to hear any more thoughts.

Moto community, any other suggestions? Police, fire and rescue, retail, so many many possibilities.

Options

3764 Posts

04-04-2013

US

2718 Signins

25605 Page Views

• Views: 25605
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Motorola and the military

2017-03-10, 0:40 AM

Sounds like you have some excellent ideas.  Could be some practical uses there. Thanks for your service!

('87 - '07) :smileyhappy:

~Scott
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete