Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Urinescented
Fanfold Paper
Views: 151
Message 11 of 21

Re: Music stops

The same crap is happening again.  Happened at the gym tonight, and I was ready to come unglued.  I've tried EVERYTHING!  

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 144
Message 12 of 21

Hi Urinescented,

Thanks for posting back. Can you please elaborate? Also, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola Support

Urinescented
Fanfold Paper
Views: 139
Message 13 of 21

Hi, Rich. it seems like once I start streaming music, whether it be through Pandora, or the SiriusXM app, or really any other app,. The music will stop itself after a few minutes. It seems to happen at random times, but if I don't get back to my phone to hit play again quickly,then the Bluetooth will disconnect from my Bluetooth player. There are sometimes when I stream music and this doesn't even happen at all. I have tried virtually everything to remedy this that's listed above. One new thing that I tried was stopping Bluetooth scanning, which someone here suggested. I have not tried streaming music since I made that change, since I am at work all day today. Hopefully that will do the trick.
Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 112
Message 14 of 21

Hi Urinescented,

Thanks for further explaining. Are you only having this issue while the phone is connected to a Bluetooth device? Do these apps work fine without Bluetooth? Does it do the same with Google Play Music? Also, I'd like to confirm, what's the make and model of your Bluetooth device. Let me know. Thanks.

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola Support

Urinescented
Fanfold Paper
Views: 109
Message 15 of 21

Hi, Rich.

Yes, seems to be only when I'm connected to a device via Bluetooth. I use a few different Altec Lansing speakers, and it also acts up when connected to my Beats Powerbeats 3 Bluetooth earbuds. In fact, my last two sets of earbuds I have had the same problem.
Highlighted
Urinescented
Fanfold Paper
Views: 99
Message 16 of 21

I have been streaming music for the last two and a half hours, and it has not happened once. Very strange.
Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 81
Message 17 of 21

Hi Urinescented,

Thanks for keeping me updated, really appreciate it as well as the tests you've tried. Let me know if it occurred again. Thanks. 

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola Support

Urinescented
Fanfold Paper
Views: 60
Message 18 of 21

Well, after several days with no issues it is now doing it again constantly. Very disappointing.
Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 44
Message 19 of 21

Hi Urinescented,

Thanks for reporting back. Does it also happen with Google Play music? 

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola Support

Urinescented
Fanfold Paper
Views: 35
Message 20 of 21

I will give it a try tonight.
Top Kudoed Authors