Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Aary
Paper Tape
Views: 533
Message 1 of 2

Pathetic Customer Service from Moto

I have submitted my Moto Z2 Force at the service center on 28th Jan. It was restarting again and again. They changed its motherboard. After they changed the motherboard, phone's display was not working so they said they are going to change that too. That is they are almost going to change everything in the phone. Now they are not returning my phone nor they responding to the mails but in the repair status its showing phone is repaired. Its going to be a month they have not repaired my phone nor they are giving any reply to mails nor replacing my phone. Pathetic service from service center.

Service order no. SOIN1430141901300002.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 515
Message 2 of 2

Re: Pathetic Customer Service from Moto

@Aary wrote:

I have submitted my Moto Z2 Force at the service center on 28th Jan. It was restarting again and again. They changed its motherboard. After they changed the motherboard, phone's display was not working so they said they are going to change that too. That is they are almost going to change everything in the phone. Now they are not returning my phone nor they responding to the mails but in the repair status its showing phone is repaired. Its going to be a month they have not repaired my phone nor they are giving any reply to mails nor replacing my phone. Pathetic service from service center.

Service order no. SOIN1430141901300002.

Hi Aary,

We are sorry to hear you are experiencing this issue, we have your case in our system and we have sent an email to follow up regarding the escalation. You will hear from them soon please, give us some time and our team contacts you back as soon as we have an update on your case. 

Thanks

Sandip

Moto Support

Top Kudoed Authors