Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Moto Z Phones - Mod CapableMoto Z Force
All Forum Topics
Options

1 Posts

04-12-2020

United States of America

1 Signins

10 Page Views

• Views: 10
  • Message 1 of 2

Programs randomly minimizing

2020-04-12, 8:05 AM
My wife and I have been enjoying our phones for several years until we had the batteries fail so we we sent Verizon certified refurbished phones.. Now the last three replacement phones all randomly minimize what ever program your on at the time and minimizes back to the home screen.. It's extremely annoying not to mention dangerous when you're in the middle of an eBay purchase when the screen just disappears..it's completely random.. we're now on phone 3 because the first phone they sent my wife was doing it so the Verizon rep sent her another one..he doesn't know that mine is doing it or there will soon be new phone number 4&5 ..please help if you have any good recommendations.. thanks
Options

13108 Posts

03-05-2018

United States of America

1258 Signins

170915 Page Views

• Views: 170915
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:Programs randomly minimizing

2020-04-13, 13:46 PM

Hi Ruger675,

Thank you for posting. We have reported this behavior. 

If you have the Verizon Security & Privacy or Verizon Digital Secure app, kindly try the following:

Go to Settings > Apps > Tap on the 3 vertical dots (upper right corner) > Show System >  Verizon Security & Privacy or Verizon Digital Secure > Tap the 3 vertical dots > Uninstall Updates or simply tap Disable

Kindly do the same for Verizon App Manager, and  My Verizon Services.

Let me know if that helps. Thanks.

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola-Lenovo Support

Did someone help you today? Click the thumbs up button to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms