Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Sourabh_kalia
Paper Tape
Views: 457
Message 1 of 17

Pubg Game Crashes Frequently on my Moto Z2 play

As i am using Moto z2 play, the device itself works fine but i got fed up while Playing PUBG game on this device

I am facing sudden crashes of the game during hotdrops and in intense situations 

As we are landing on a location where 4-5 teams are landing with us, the game crashes as i land there. Also when fighting with another team in car (both teams in the cars) it got stuck for 4 to 5 seconds and crash until i came back in the came i already got killed

There are two more situations like :-

1.  when the game starts and all 100 players are in the airplane cabin it freezes and nothing works on the screen

2. When the game complete after chicken dinner or i got killed in the match the game freezes on #01/100 position screen

And then again i have to restart the game

NOTE :- All these problems appears only in Classic Matches mode, the game works absolutely fine in TDM warehouse mode

I am a heavy Gamer and got fed up with this problem, please help me with a possible solution

YuvS
Paper Tape
Views: 382
Message 2 of 17

Re: Pubg Game Crashes Frequently on my Moto Z2 play

Same man, the game just freezes and crashes mostly when on board in the aeroplane. Or while landing or mid game sometimes even when someone is firing. I also dont understand because I've repaired the game, reinstalled idk how many times, also pubg in game customer service is crap full of automated replies. But rest of the apps and game work fine it's just pubg. And as you said it's only in classic not TDM. :/
Indy96
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 311
Message 3 of 17

Same issue not just me another friend 9f mine is facung the same issue and our devices are India made. Why the hell are are facing such issue the phone has around 4 gb of ram every time the game crashes and we look at the ram it says 55-60% used. Lenovo/ Moto look into this please this has gone beyond frustration now. Please reply asap and fix it we know you can. Thank you

Indy96
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 307
Message 4 of 17

No idea why nobody is playing attention to these posts. This is not good

Sourabh_kalia
Paper Tape
Views: 294
Message 5 of 17

Don't Know bro

I called moto customer care yesterday

But they said it is your game issue 

And this problem isn't related to our moto device

I told them that many people facing the same problem with same device

But they have no answer 

I have to change my device, if i have to keep playing my game

otherwise i have no other solution left

Indy96
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 290
Message 6 of 17

Same here I'll have to change my device too, and I swear I'm never going to buy any Motorola product again they don't even reply to the questions even here online. 

YuvS
Paper Tape
Views: 283
Message 7 of 17

Sorry but yup, this is app problem, device is working fine i used to play more graphics rich game like real racing 3 which is about 4 gb but it used to work

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 282
Message 8 of 17

@Indy96 wrote:

Same here I'll have to change my device too, and I swear I'm never going to buy any Motorola product again they don't even reply to the questions even here online. 

This is an app issue. I would reach out to them. I don't think Motorola would spend time and money to fix a third party app's issue. This is most likely why no one from Motorola has responded. They will ask you try running the phone in safe mode, but then the app won't work. Next would be a factory reset. Then service... But believe me it won't be fixed by Motorola if it's a third party app's software issue. Try reaching out to the developer or maybe a support forum for it.

YuvS
Paper Tape
Views: 276
Message 9 of 17

Just fine, the built is the problem this update bought the problem with it because i used to play earlier on this phone and there were no issues, hell i even used to play song in th back on Spotify and play still it used to work just fine 

Sourabh_kalia
Paper Tape
Views: 271
Message 10 of 17

Yes bro

Before me, my brother have this device (moto z2 play) after that i got the phone in (june 2019)

And when i play game in his phone (around in the month of march or april  2019)  it runs smoothly

But now it frustrates me a lot 😠

Top Kudoed Authors