Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Megha_777
Paper Tape
Views: 675
Message 1 of 4

Screen lock not working in my Moto z2 force

Today (30.07.2019) I received Android pie update in my Moto z2 froce and I updated too. After updating Android 9, the screen lock not working. Please resolve the issue. 

Thank you, 

S Meganathan.

India.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 650
Message 2 of 4

Re: Screen lock not working in my Moto z2 force

Hi Megha_777,

Thanks for the post. Can you please elaborate how the screen lock not working? Also, what screen lock are you using? Let me know. 

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola-Lenovo Support

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Megha_777
Paper Tape
Views: 593
Message 3 of 4

Actually l locked screen by pressing power button and immediately press power button to try unlock screen, the screen not recognized any locking system like pattern, pin, password and fingerprints etc., It simply allow swipe to unlock. 

I have pattern as well as fingerprint too for security protection purpose. But after sometimes it will work. Not responding for early actions. In previous version not like that, once you lock screen immediately it will ask to pattern or fingerprint to unlock.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 349
Message 4 of 4

Hi Megha_777,

Try removing your security lock screen in the Settings, set it to none, restart your device and set up your security lock screen again. Let me know. Thanks.

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola-Lenovo Support

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Top Kudoed Authors