Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pstdixon21
What's DOS?
Views: 2,408
Message 1 of 4

Setting temps and city on digtal clock.

Have tried to set the city and temperature on the digtal clock and have been unable?  What's the secret do I need to download another app?

Motorola Admin Motorola Admin
Motorola Admin
Views: 2,390
Message 2 of 4

Re: Setting temps and city on digtal clock.

@pstdixon21 wrote:

Have tried to set the city and temperature on the digtal clock and have been unable?  What's the secret do I need to download another app?

What problem did you run into? Generally you just touch "Add cities" on the clock, enter the city you want, and/or enable "Current location" and away you go.

If you get an error message, can you post a screen shot?

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 2,387
Message 3 of 4

@pstdixon21 wrote:

Hi pstdixon21,

You can set the city and temperature using the Time and Weather widget. Tap and hold on any blank space on your home screen > Tap Widgets > Look for the Time and Weather app > Tap and hold it, then drag it to an empty space in your home screen.

Regards,

JM

Motorola Support

danallen
What's DOS?
Views: 249
Message 4 of 4

Time & Weather Widget

Phone With Whom I Have A Relationship Issue:

Moto Z2 Force With Regard to Its Time And Weather Widget Adjustments Through Settings

I read this thread and about ten others. All of them explain how to add the time and weather widget to the home screen. That works perfectly. 

What I cannot figure out is how to find or change settings. For instance, on my previous Motorola Android phone, a Turbo 2, and the Android phone I had before that one, an LG Optimus 3, and yet another before that from Samsung,  there was a widget similar to the one on the phone I have now, I formed the impression they all are the same widget. On all the phones before this one, pressing and holding the time and weather widget open a settings panel that supported selection of up tp 12 cities that could all be monitored at once through the widget.  No error is presenting, I just cannot find the settings. I have attached a few pictures showing what I am looking at.

Any information you might be able to provide would be much appreciated, especially if it is relevant and correct. 

Thank you.

Top Kudoed Authors