Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Motorola Admin Motorola Admin
Motorola Admin
Views: 591
Message 11 of 15

Re: The notification sound continues

I apologize for any inconvenience this might be causing you. We're aware of some reports of this behavior on devices running Android 8.0. We have identified the root cause and hope to have a fix in the near future via a Play Store update for Moto Display. In the meantime, you can either uninstall the update to Moto Display and wait for a new version to be released on the Google Play Store or you can disable Moto Display completely until the new version is available on the store. Below are steps to either uninstall or disable.

To Uninstall the Update:

1. Go to the Play Store
  2. Search for Moto Display
  3. Choose Uninstall
  4. Tap on OK

To Disable Moto Display 

1. Open the Moto app
  2. Tap on Display
  3. On the Peek Display screen toggle it off.

The version of the Moto Display app that is exhibiting this behavior is 06.094.1 which was released on March 28, 2019.

Need help updating your profile? See here. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943
EwaB
Paper Tape
Views: 551
Message 12 of 15

Hi Tom,

Thank you so much! I suspected that it must has something to do with a recent update to one of the apps.

I'm waiting for a new version of the Moto Display, meanwhile I will keep it disabled.

Best wishes
Ewa
Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 293
Message 13 of 15

Hi Everyone,

Can you please check if there's an available update for the Moto Display in Playstore and update it? Enable back the Peek Display and report back to us if you're still experiencing the same multiple notifications. Let us know. Thanks.

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola-Lenovo Support

EwaB
Paper Tape
Views: 262
Message 14 of 15

Hi Rich!

I've just updated the Moto Display and enabled back the Peek Dispback. It seems to work! 👍

Thank you!

Have a nice day!

Ewa

aisacgh
Paper Tape
Views: 261
Message 15 of 15

It's funny, because on the Play Store website the update date says it's from May 6, but when I enter the Play Store app on the phone, it says that the date of the update is April 26 or so . Regardless of that, I think it works correctly, at least the problem has not happened again.
What does happen is that I feel less sensitive when waving my hand over the phone, I do not know if due to the update or something else.

Anyway, thanks for all.

Top Kudoed Authors