Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MotoZuser2
Paper Tape
Views: 154
Message 1 of 4

Turns Off When I Start It Up.

Hello this morning my Moto Z (droid) phone was going pretty slow and so i restarted it. It didnt turn back on it just showed the moto start up screen, then went black, then showed the moto screen again, then the black screen. That kept on happening until i unplugged the charger. I plugged the charger back in and the same thing happend. What do i do?

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 96
Message 2 of 4

Re: Turns Off When I Start It Up.

Hi MotoZuser2,

I'd like to confirm, does the phone only keeps restarting when you're charging it? Are you using the original charger of the phone? Also, in your situation, when the phone finally boot-up and you plug back in the charger, does the phone restarts again and repeatedly? Let me know. Thanks.

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola-Lenovo Support

Highlighted
MotoZuser2
Paper Tape
Views: 86
Message 3 of 4

It only keeps restarting while i am charging it. I am using the original charger also. The phone doesn't boot up at all if that makes any sense. Im trying to turn it on, but when the blue screen comes up it just goes black. If this does not come to your understanding, maybe i can send a video?

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 9
Message 4 of 4

Hi MotoZuser2,

Thanks for the reply. I would appreciate a sample video showing the behavior, but if the phone keeps restarting while charging it, please do not leave the phone to the charger when the phone keeps rebooting. Try fixing this with LMSA tool, here's the link. See here for the instructions. Let me know if that helps. 

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola-Lenovo Support

Top Kudoed Authors