Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pav1
Punch Card
Views: 465
Message 31 of 38

Re: We need you for the MFN!

In the past, Motorola has supported their phones 2 years after release (much like Google does now). I would expect Motorola to continue with this support policy for the Z2 - at least 2 major OS updates and 3 years of security updates and bug fixes. This would imply that Android Pie will be the last OS upgrade with security update support to continue until the end of 2019.

pav1
Punch Card
Views: 426
Message 32 of 38

Given that the Z2 Force is only one of two Motorola phones approved under the  Android Enterprise Recommended program, I wonder if Lenovo/Motorola's support commitment for this phone will extend beyond the typical minimum for Android.  What is interesting to note is the following commitment:

• Delivery of Android security updates within 90 days of release from Google, for a minimum of two years

I have been using the projector Mod for slide presentations which has attracted a lot of attention at my office.  My corporate IT colleagues are curious in knowing more about the future support plans (from Motorola) for this phone.

MauricioNice
Punch Card
Views: 296
Message 33 of 38

If you need to test the new android 9 for z2 force you can count on me for feedback

LadyRedYT
Fanfold Paper
Views: 144
Message 34 of 38

I signed up and Im Lady Red of Lady  Red's Tech Reviews on YouTube! Pick me!!!!! Im a total Moto fangirl and I have almost 1000 subscribers on my channel where I often feature motorola devices. I record, produce and upload all of my content from 1 of 3 motorola devices.

Lady Red
Highlighted
MauricioNice
Punch Card
Views: 137
Message 35 of 38

I'm also looking forward to 9 z2 Force

surgeon_sanket
Fanfold Paper
Views: 81
Message 36 of 38

Count me in for the soak test for z2 force pie. 

Willing to contribute to the development. 

MauricioNice
Punch Card
Views: 74
Message 37 of 38

I am anxious to soak z2 force, I hope to be called and able to help in beta,

surgeon_sanket
Fanfold Paper
Views: 22
Message 38 of 38

soak test is actually not beta but the final software. Beta goes by the name "testdrive" rather than soak. 

Top Kudoed Authors