Message 121 of 136

Re: Z Force keeps turning off

I feels uts time for class action suit

jroth10291985
Paper Tape
Views: 206
Message 122 of 136

This issue hasn't gotten any better. I have tried all the suggestions and my phone continues to shut off. I am furious. I spent good money on this phone, it is less than a year old, and this problem seems to randomly crop up whenever it feels like it. I can promise I will never by another Moto anything. As for Lenovo, I have had similar issues with computers cutting out. You would be hard pressed to convince me that this is not a software issue at this point. I will be passing along to all of my friends and family and posting reviews on Amazon and Verizon that this is a well known issue with multiple Moto phones and that Motorola seems, from the forums I have read, uninterested in actually finding the problem and fixing it for its users.

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 197
Message 123 of 136

If it's less than a year old, it's still covered under warranty. Get it repaired or replaced.

DiannaNorris
Fanfold Paper
Views: 179
Message 124 of 136

Verizon will not replace the phone, the Z force becsuse of this well know problems.  I constantly get a black screen, gps does not work, volume turning itself down.  

I'm stuck with this piece of crap untill I come up with enough money to purchase another phone.

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 176
Message 125 of 136

@DiannaNorris wrote:

Verizon will not replace the phone, the Z force becsuse of this well know problems.  I constantly get a black screen, gps does not work, volume turning itself down.  

I'm stuck with this piece of crap untill I come up with enough money to purchase another phone.

If you bought it from Verizon they will replace it for 1 year as long as there is no physical damage. Also Motorola will fix it if bought within a year as long as there's no physical damage. 

Southerboy88
What's DOS?
Views: 150
Message 126 of 136

Southerboy88
What's DOS?
Views: 150
Message 127 of 136

Hi my z force keeps shutting off randomly anywhere from 15%-3%battery life and it has the yellow triangle with an icon in it I forgot what icon I think it's the Android icon, anyways so it takes about 2-3 min before it'll let me turn it back on 

neverbuymoto
What's DOS?
Views: 120
Message 128 of 136

Agree! My Z force started to have same problem recently. Contacted Motorola, they refused to do anything because I got this phone for more than one year. Will never buy any moto product.

neverbuymoto
What's DOS?
Views: 114
Message 129 of 136

Does anybody know if I reset my phone to factory mode, this battery drain problem will be gone?

sajokaz
Bit Torrent
Views: 96
Message 130 of 136

@neverbuymoto wrote:

Does anybody know if I reset my phone to factory mode, this battery drain problem will be gone?

It's worth a try.  It didn't help my Z Force after the 8.0 update, it still drained pretty fast.  But it doesn't hurt to try.

~Scott
Top Kudoed Authors