Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Droidlynn
Punch Card
Views: 309
Message 131 of 136

Re: Z Force keeps turning off

I tried that. Only solution I had was to take my Moto Z Force to a repair shop and have the battery changed. My Z-Force works fine now.
Droidlynn
Punch Card
Views: 308
Message 132 of 136

My issues with my Moto Z Force makes me hate phone shopping. When I can afford to, I am going to buy a Moto Z3. But right now I cannot afford to, thanks to Verizon attempting to require a $30 payment plan that I cannot afford. I just paid off my Moto Z Force. I also use a Droid Ultra and Droid Maxx on WiFi only. So I use 3 cell phones at once
Lisanun
What's DOS?
Views: 304
Message 133 of 136

Did not work for me
Lisanun
What's DOS?
Views: 304
Message 134 of 136

Help same issue
sajokaz
Bit Torrent
Views: 281
Message 135 of 136

@Lisanun wrote:
Help same issue

If you have had the battery replaced with a new one and performed a factory reset, and the phone still shuts off with no Play Store apps installed and no Settings changes after the reset...then a new phone or sending the current phone to Motorola for repair are the only other options.

~Scott
Droidlynn
Punch Card
Views: 277
Message 136 of 136

Sometimes it could be the motherboard causing issue. The motherboard can trigger battery issues as well. Think of the motherboard as your Z's brain. Just like with people, when our brains don't work properly, we don't feel like ourselves and don't behave properly. That could be the problem with many Moto Z's
Top Kudoed Authors