Did you mean: 
TheLooq
Punch Card
Views: 652
Message 61 of 77

Re: Moto Z2 Force Speakerphone Concern

@Bill_Stuntz wrote:

What new update?  Nothing new on T-Mo.

I don’t see anything either when I check for updates. Which makes me wonder what is the point of having a check for updates option if using it does nothing?

Ricardo85
Punch Card
Views: 648
Message 62 of 77

Try it without WiFi , but reset the the update applications after and then add any permissions if required.
Spdsk8race
Fanfold Paper
Views: 631
Message 63 of 77

Can you take a screenshot of the bottom of the about device page? The update page you're showing is the one that is experiencing issues with volte calling to S7 and s7 edges. I'm wondering if you have a different update then the one other our experiencing issues with. Attaching example.

Justin
Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 618
Message 64 of 77

@TheLooq wrote:

@Bill_Stuntz wrote:

I don’t see anything either when I check for updates. Which makes me wonder what is the point of having a check for updates option if using it does nothing?

Updates can be staggered.  Often pushed first.  When opened for all to pull, the check for updates works. 

* Search box is your friend * I don't respond to PM if question belongs in forum
Ricardo85
Punch Card
Views: 608
Message 65 of 77

Ricardo85
Punch Card
Views: 599
Message 66 of 77

OCX27.1 December 

TheLooq
Punch Card
Views: 564
Message 67 of 77

@AlphaDog wrote:

@TheLooq wrote:

@Bill_Stuntz wrote:

Updates can be staggered.  Often pushed first.  When opened for all to pull, the check for updates works. 

I get that. I also think there should be a way for someone to move to the front of the push queue. You know, so people who use forums and care about these things get the update before the person who complains about “why is my **bleep** phone telling me to update?”

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 520
Message 68 of 77

I've received an update for my T Mobile phone just before and others as well. It should correct the issue with Samsung phones. You should see it soon or be able to pull it from check for update in the settings. Let us know if it corrects this problem.

Mon73
Token Ring
Views: 492
Message 69 of 77

Re: phone audio: I can hear them, they can't hear me

Audio not fixed for me on T-mobile. VoLTE was back on automatically after I got the update yesterday and tried a call at home which sounded fine. My issue was only when moving. Got in my car later in the day and the static was worse than ever. Turned VoLTE off immediately and all calls since have been crystal clear. My VoLTE curse continues...

Jp243
What's DOS?
Views: 231
Message 70 of 77

Re: No voice when calling Samsung phones

Got my phone new July 20th 2018 and it worked for about a week. Now when I make calls I can hear them but they can't hear me. It doesn't make any difference  who I am calling or whether they have a landline or cell phone. It Folks at u.s. cellular cannot find anything wrong with my phone. Apparently it will not work! Very very very disappointed!

Top Kudoed Authors