Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
frustrated13
Paper Tape
Views: 648
Message 1 of 1

phone won't turn on after update

When taking pictures my phone popped up a message about a camera error on a couple of occasions (i was still able to take a picture.)  then the phone did an update and never "recovered."  now my phone gets stuck when trying to turn on and randomly vibrates. the levono motorola pages sometimes show up- a few times it will mke it to a verizon start up page  but never past that. the power off button doesn't work. i can turn it on.

My top priority is the photos and videos on the phone-   can i get my data off the phone & to my computer (appearently it wasnt saving to google or doing google backups- I want my family photos.and if possible apps and data from apps.

When I push the power & volume button sometimes I can get the screen (AP fastboot flash mode (secure)) where it gives me the following options: start, restart bootloader, recovery mode, factory mode, bp tools, qcom, bootloader logs, switch tools mode, barcodes, or power off.   does anyone know what these mean? or how I can reset teh phone without loosing my pictures and data?

Top Kudoed Authors