Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Moto Z Phones - Mod CapableMoto Z Force
All Forum Topics
Options

21 Posts

08-15-2017

United States of America

7 Signins

210 Page Views

• Views: 210
  • Message 1 of 2

stupid question: i can't figure out how to switch to macro shot mode in the moto z force camera

2017-11-28, 19:32 PM

anyone out there with better google-fu than i?

i've searched quite a bit for how to enable the macro shot mode in the moto z force camera but after many hours i still can't find a thing, is it just purely automatic these days?

NOT interested in third party apps.

Options

10 Posts

10-15-2014

Moldova (the Republic of)

11 Signins

109 Page Views

• Views: 109
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: stupid question: i can't figure out how to switch to macro shot mode in the moto z force camera

2017-12-05, 14:46 PM
When you are in camera app yiu need to click three dots in the lower right corner and select "Professional Mode" option. Once you do thisyou'll have different controls to the right: the most upper one is focus control: it is "Auto" by default - you need to click it and you'll have a sort of controllable scale you can move you finger on it and position select control in one of the 3 positions (Auto, Macro and Manual). Macro mode is the second one - it shows a flower pictogtam once you position select control where it dwels. Put it there and then shoot :)
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms