Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DGTALK
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,033
Message 91 of 123

Re: Android P for moto Z2 play

Ever-failing promises,thy name is Motorola.
The Pie update remains in the back of beyond.
Almost a year gone after Google released Pie.Even the proud (lol) deadline of the first quarter is gone long ago and the third quarter of 2019 is at the doorstep.
How can people be so brazen-faced that they neither apologize for the delay of something promised,nor explain and not even breathe a word about it? Shame on you Motorola.
Jim00R
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 783
Message 92 of 123

Pie or Not Z2PLAY ?

Since Z2Force is stuck with Oreo ( non Verizon) why should Z2PLAY think they're getting the update ? Just oddly quiet about the Z2PLAY status...

_Ankit
Fanfold Paper
Views: 704
Message 93 of 123

Re: Pie or Not Z2PLAY ?

But they stated that Moto z2 play pie update is ready to be released soon when they released the pie update for moto z2 force.... Motorola is the worst company in providing updates...i don't think they care about the user once their phones are bought..

Jim00R
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 620
Message 94 of 123

Re: Pie or Not Z2PLAY ?

@_Ankit .. obviously you're getting thead updates by email.. you should check out new threads and/or announcements. 

Unless you have the Verizon Version of the Z2 Force you won't be seeing any further updates beyond 8 Oreo.. Now Z2PLAY is still showing as qualified for 9 Pie Pending partner ..?? something.. 

Simply put z2play is officially eligible for Pie and Z2Force isn't ( unless Verizon Version) 

No one seems to talking about it but there should of been a announcement for their plans on the Play...

Marko73
Paper Tape
Views: 461
Message 95 of 123

Android P for moto Z2 play

Hi, I have one question about Moto Z2 Play. You know, you can not give me an answer when it comes out Android 9.0 update for my phone, but I ask when Android 9.0 for Moto Z2 Pllay is expected to come out?

Mumbaikan
Punch Card
Views: 377
Message 96 of 123

I think company policy is to give update at release of Q so that they have to pay less for  P  whatsoever i  was planning to upgrade from Motorola Z2 play to Motorola one vision and again you giving commitment for 2 years q and R Androids will that too to receive update in the year end so I be prepared... I love Motorola phones and I am fine if the update comes within 6 months.even u have not given anysecurity patch updates for Moto Z2Play since Feb2019, I have already purchased Moto one vision (see attachment) please be brave and come up with detailed time lines for releases. Waiting patiently.

Mumbaikan
Punch Card
Views: 374
Message 97 of 123

That is on various other countries. In India yet being July 2019 they have not yet released. 

Mumbaikan
Punch Card
Views: 372
Message 98 of 123

I also got it on my device through system updates. Check the image 

Mumbaikan
Punch Card
Views: 371
Message 99 of 123

I honk after Android Q release they will release P in our devices. In year end they give update. 😂😂😂 When P gets cgepesr by Android and Q is upmarket. This is there startegy. Give updates in year end. So in 2019 u would be using P in September October when rest of world will be using Android Q on there new phones.

Mumbaikan
Punch Card
Views: 371
Message 100 of 123

Even in India we are running on Last 1st Feb 2019 security updates. Regarding Android version it is 8.0

Top Kudoed Authors