Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jacob_alexander
Paper Tape
Views: 892
Message 111 of 123

Re: Android P for moto Z2 play

Yes, same here .. some home I got hand with Google pixel phone 2nd hand and I can really see that it's a wonderful phone robust and superfluous phone in entire category of any phones in the world. I will not buy Motorola again, I have 5 Motorola phones from Moto g 1st to Moto z2 play. 

I am planning to buy pixel 4 and I believe it would be the best phones any one can get.

Marcos221
Punch Card
Views: 925
Message 112 of 123

Moto Z² Play Android 9 Pie Update

Anyone has information about the progress of Android 9 development for the Moto Z² Play?

Thank you very much in advance.

nstygator
Punch Card
Views: 836
Message 113 of 123

Re: Moto Z² Play Android 9 Pie Update

Found this a couple months ago but have not seen anything else. have not got the june 1st update either,Z2 Play Security.jpg

DocMCSE
Fanfold Paper
Views: 801
Message 114 of 123

Honestly I can't understand why my cheap Samsung Galaxy J7 was upgraded to Pie before my nice semi costly Moto Z2 Play. How about just removing all locks from phones we buy directly from you and let the community worry about keeping our devices current?
Simply one man's opinion
DocMCSE, Harriman TN
Mohanmotog6
Fanfold Paper
Views: 781
Message 115 of 123

Even my sister's Samsung galaxy j7(2016) version has got volte update for Airtel 4g and idea 4g but not on Moto z2 play(2017).

Motorola should feel shameful of not giving updates for flagship z-series devices.

I think they lost hopes on Indian Market, that is the reason they are not providing updates.

Android pie for Moto z2 play is also a million dollar question!!

I think they will not give pie.

idjit43
Paper Tape
Views: 463
Message 116 of 123

I have been a moto fan  and been waiting for the pie update too but all they can give is disappointment. The fact that I am giving great opinions to my friends how good this device was, but all you have is to keep us hanging by a thread. Now, this is probably the last moto I'm gonna have, be switching to Nokia? or Xiaomi? or Google Pixel instead. Bye already!

farsiray
Token Ring
Views: 451
Message 117 of 123

@jacob_alexander wrote:

Yes, same here .. some home I got hand with Google pixel phone 2nd hand and I can really see that it's a wonderful phone robust and superfluous phone in entire category of any phones in the world. I will not buy Motorola again, I have 5 Motorola phones from Moto g 1st to Moto z2 play. 

I am planning to buy pixel 4 and I believe it would be the best phones any one can get.

i own a Pixel C. there's bugs that never got fixed by Google. I will NEVER buy a pixel device again.

after experience with Moto Z2 Play. i must admit, i'm not planning on buying another Motorola either.

farsiray
Token Ring
Views: 454
Message 118 of 123

@idjit43 wrote:

I have been a moto fan  and been waiting for the pie update too but all they can give is disappointment. The fact that I am giving great opinions to my friends how good this device was, but all you have is to keep us hanging by a thread. Now, this is probably the last moto I'm gonna have, be switching to Nokia? or Xiaomi? or Google Pixel instead. Bye already!

how about One Plus?

Santi07112001
What's DOS?
Views: 309
Message 119 of 123

Ya android pie tiene bastante tiempo, quería preguntar dos cosas, primero, si llegara al moto Z2 play y en cuanto tiempo estimado, por favor y gracias!

mir_ok
Fanfold Paper
Views: 241
Message 120 of 123

Well, well. 1st august security update came from June 1st. So fast xD. After it at least broke always on display which now works if to put phone from horizontal in vertical position. Thank you Lenovo.

Top Kudoed Authors