Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Moto Z Phones - Mod CapableMoto Z Play
All Forum Topics
Options

9 Posts

06-08-2017

United States of America

20 Signins

199 Page Views

• Views: 199
  • Message 1 of 2

Audio/Video desync

2018-04-13, 4:41 AM

I have the JBL Soundboost 2 mod, but the problem persists using the built in speaker. Whenever I start playing a video (Netflix, YouTube, etc.) within about a minute, the video freezes and the audio keeps going. The video then restarts and is out of sync and never recovers unless I reboot the app/video. This DOES NOT happen when I am using Bluetooth headphones which I am now permanently forced to use in order to watch any form of video.

Options

5418 Posts

07-12-2014

United States of America

925 Signins

79600 Page Views

• Views: 79600
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Audio/Video desync

2018-04-13, 18:06 PM

Does this happen on all videos you watch? Does this happen on downloaded videos you watch? Does this happen if you attach the Soundboost mod while you watch the videos?

Please test to see if it will in safe mode. To go into Safe Mode, press the physical power key, then press and hold the pop-up "Power off" key until the Safe Mode instructions pop up. 

Would you please update your profile with the IMEI number of your phone? Is it okay if we look into your apps? This will help us investigate. Make sure that your Motorola Privacy is enabled.

If you need a reference in updating your profile, please click this link. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943

Regards,
JM
Motorola Support

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms