cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Athul1990
Blue Screen Again
Views: 1,937
Message 1 of 6

Battery always shows 100% and charging; also no ringtone; no sound on incoming call; microphone and

I saw my phone at 45% charge and plugged it in to charge. Suddenly it shows 100%. I removed it from the charger and see that the microphone and speaker aren't working. Also the phone keeps showing 100% always!

My phone is Android 8.0.0 version.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 1,858
Message 2 of 6

Re: Battery always shows 100% and charging; also no ringtone; no sound on incoming call; microphone

Hi Athul1990,

Sorry to know about that. Let's run a hardware test. Kindly open Device Help App > Fix > Hardware > Microphone and Speaker. Also, could you please update your profile with current phone, carrier and serial number -- this will help me investigate. Please make sure that the options under Settings > Motorola Privacy are on as well, and let me know (just reply here) if it's okay for me to look at your apps to see if they are a source of problems.

Need help updating your profile? See here.

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola Support

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Highlighted
Jwes90
What's DOS?
Views: 1,764
Message 3 of 6

Re: Battery always shows 100% and charging; also no ringtone; no sound on incoming call; microphone

I'm also having the EXACT same issue...the phone thinks it's fully charged so it won't actually charge the battery. The only way I could get my phone on way by connecting my projector mod and using it's battery to turn the device on. I just tried a full reset wit no success and it failed the hardware tests. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 1,755
Message 4 of 6

Hi Jwes90,

Thanks for posting in this thread. This is odd. Can you send me a screenshot of your battery usage? Just go to Settings > Battery. Have you tried using another charger to see if the phone will charge? Also, I'd like to clarify when you charge the phone does it show in the battery icon that the phone is charging or not? Thanks.

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola Support

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Lucas147
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,346
Message 5 of 6

I am having the same problem, did you find a solution?

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 1,307
Message 6 of 6

Hi Lucas147,

Thanks for posting on this thread. I'd like to help. Can you please elaborate your concern, just to make sure we have your concern correctly and also what troubleshooting steps have you tried and done? Thanks.

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola Support

And We're back...

Move delayed but still coming

Learn More

Top Kudoed Authors