cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SpaceyWarrior
Paper Tape
Views: 103
Message 1 of 2

Brand new phone, overheating issues and extremely poor audio quality?

Hello, i just got my new Z2 Play as a replacement for my currently failing Zenfone 4 Selfie

However 2 things are really ruining it for me:

The phone is really hot when charging, to the point that i thought it'd explode, i haven't found any apps to see the temperature on the phone like the Zen4 has but it's too hot, it's not normal. And yes i'm using the cable that came with it, i mean, i got the phone today.

Second, why is the audio quality so poor? I was in a phone call today and it was so bad, so while on the phone call i tried to use my earphones, still nothing good out of it, tried to listen to songs but it was still too bad. I even switched to my good quality bluetooth earphones and for some reason that was also bad? What?

Lenovo Employee rbkirk
Lenovo Employee
Views: 64
Message 2 of 2

Re: Brand new phone, overheating issues and extremely poor audio quality?

Just curious...was this phone purchased from Motorola, or a 3rd party as a used phone WITHOUT a manufacturers warranty?

If the Motorola warranty is in full effect, you should be covered per the terms of the warranty, and can start the claims process if there is a manufacturing issue with the phone

If it was bought 3rd party, no warranty from Motorola...well...you should immediately go back to the 3rd party, and see what return policy they offer....if any.

Top Kudoed Authors