Highlighted
BigWilly
SCSI Port
Views: 309
Message 1 of 3

Craporola: goodbye forever

since 2017

z2: $450 died first year, won't boot or light up screen

z2: $450 lasted two years, screen cracked from nothing and security patch jan 2018 in 2019 Android 8.0 = pathetic

x4: $300 speaker and mic always too quiet, happened about a week out of one year warranty

x4: $300 drops calls and sounds crackily

paying $1500 to be unsafe and aggravated and get nothing but contempt in return...........

At this point, Lenovo, you can have your contempt back and keep your garbage electronics, lesson learned.  

Awful company, still waiting for one of my 4 registered phones to participate in your feedback program.

Android versions come and go, but not for moto owners.  Don't spend it all in one place tools!

Phone-E-Bologna
Serial Port
Views: 204
Message 2 of 3

Re: Craporola: goodbye forever

[Borat voice]: High five!!!!!

Yea man it's been about a week since I bought a used iphone from a pawn shop and put my sim card in and had my blood pressure drop 50 points.

Woooo terrible phones, awful shell of great 90s brand, may it have viking funeral soon.

All of android phones really what was I thinking? Pay $100 every year for used iphone built right that gets updates is better than hundreds for a phone that never gets security update in two years or OS update?

IMO If moto company as is present day existed anywhere else besides USA the employees (board staff included) would not have a job, people would not stand for such dishonesty and bad biz.

Must be nice. Maybe someone who "wants to help" can read the threads and see the mass exodus that whoever is in charge at moto has caused. I hope they don't lay people off on the way down but if I was dumb enough to work there I would be hitting the want ads a year ago.
smb5769
SCSI Port
Views: 96
Message 3 of 3

Re: Craporola: goodbye forever

That's the problem. The old Motorola we knew and loved sold their cellular business to Google, then Google sold it to Lenovo. There isn't really much left of the old Motorola from the US except for the land mobile radio business, which is now completely separate from cellular. Basically it's Moto in name only. I think after this one I'm done.
Top Kudoed Authors