cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
xfire
Punch Card
Views: 1,269
Message 11 of 18

Re: Finally ! Thanks Moto for the awesome Android 9 update on my Z2 Play !

Check your PM.
Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 1,248
Message 12 of 18

Hi Udaishanker,

Thanks for posting. Let me check this. Can you please update your profile with the current phone, carrier and serial number -- this will help me investigate. Please make sure that the options under Settings > System > Motorola Privacy are on as well, and let me know (just reply here) if it's okay for me to look at your apps to see if they are a source of problems.

See here for the instruction. 

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola-Lenovo Support

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Udaishanker
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,229
Message 13 of 18

Sir,
current phone: MOTO Z2 PLAY
carrier: JIO, BSNL
serial number :ZY2246WXJZ

PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL
Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 1,159
Message 14 of 18

Hi Udaishanker,

Thanks for updating. We checked this, your device is on the latest software build. Kindly check our website for more information regarding the software update. About the slow charging message, may I know what troubleshooting steps have you tried and done so far? If you have an SD card try removing it, it is essential to free up the space of the phone and see if you'll encounter the same charging behavior. 

In this case, I would also recommend doing a factory data reset without restoring your apps,

Factory Data Reset:
Settings > System > Reset > Factory Reset
*Backup your important files before doing the reset so you won't lose them.

*Don't restore your backup until you've seen improvements. Try installing your apps one at a time until you've found out which app is causing this.

Note: Make sure you're using the original Motorola charger for the phone. Let me know. Thanks.

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola-Lenovo Support

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Daibax
Paper Tape
Views: 1,156
Message 15 of 18

When Is the OTA going to be released in Italy?

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 1,128
Message 16 of 18

Hi Daibax,

Thanks for posting on the thread. We never provide dates, but I can check if you have the latest software build. Can you please update your profile with the information I asked on my previous reply? You'll see the instruction on the above post. 

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola-Lenovo Support

berganza_samuel
What's DOS?
Views: 418
Message 17 of 18

Hi Agent_Rich

Im also looking on info for the Android 9 update for my Z2 play and I kindly ask for what you know on the matter. On the post I saw that they gave the following info

COUNTRY MEXICO

PHONE MOTO Z2 PLAY

CARRIER AT&T

SERIAL NUMBER - IMEI removed

Hope that you can help and happy start of the year Smiley Happy

Samuel

Edited: for privacy - Rich

Highlighted
Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 316
Message 18 of 18

Hi berganza_samuel,

Thanks, I had my team checked this - Your phone is on the latest software build. Let me know if you need further assistance. Thanks.

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola-Lenovo Support

And We're back...

Move delayed but still coming

Learn More

Top Kudoed Authors