Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SUDHEER_K
Paper Tape
Views: 25,599
Message 1 of 50

Moto Z Play glass protection

Deos moto z play has some kind of protection on it's screen from scratches?

Like gorilla glass or something else ?

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 25,586
Message 2 of 50

Re: Moto Z Play glass protection

It's Gorilla Glass 4 on both sides.  That doesn't make it scratch-proof or shatterproof.  It is scratch-resistant.

AnupamJohri
Paper Tape
Views: 25,111
Message 3 of 50

Dose this holds true for the version of Moto Z Play being launched in India. The official website of Motorola India dosen't mentioned about Gorilla Glass being used for Moto Z Play.

Please confirm

Thanks.

Motorola Admin Motorola Admin
Motorola Admin
Views: 25,050
Message 4 of 50

@AnupamJohri wrote:

Dose this holds true for the version of Moto Z Play being launched in India. The official website of Motorola India dosen't mentioned about Gorilla Glass being used for Moto Z Play.

Please confirm

Thanks.

Yes -- we requested to have the Web site updated too. Thanks.

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Jawaad
Paper Tape
Views: 25,013
Message 5 of 50

Does Moto z play support vr properly

Sandyji
Blue Screen Again
Views: 24,144
Message 6 of 50

Kindly confirm indian version of moto z play having gorilla glass protection on front and back. I didn't find anywhere in Motorola indian website or indian online seller website.

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 24,135
Message 7 of 50

@Sandyji wrote:

Kindly confirm indian version of moto z play having gorilla glass protection on front and back. I didn't find anywhere in Motorola indian website or indian online seller website.

The question was already answered by the forum manager in this thread.  It does.

Sandyji
Blue Screen Again
Views: 24,129
Message 8 of 50

Thanks

Sandyji
Blue Screen Again
Views: 23,932
Message 9 of 50

Sir as you mention here that moto z play has gorilla glass 4 on both sides but Motorola india confirm me that it has gorilla glass 3 on front and some fiber panel on back. I am totally confused whom I rely. Kindly check Motorola india reply below. 
Thank you for contacting Motorola.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

As per your concern regarding the display we would lie to inform you that Moto Z Play will have a display of Gorilla Glass 3 and back panel will be of fibre.

For additional questions we are here to help. You can reach us by replying to this email, visiting our websitewww.motorola.in, or calling us at our toll-free number 18001022344 (Mon–Sun 10 AM to 7 PM).

We appreciate your patience and value your business. 

Regards,
Varada,
Motorola India
Motorola Admin Motorola Admin
Motorola Admin
Views: 23,923
Message 10 of 50

@Sandyji wrote:
Sir as you mention here that moto z play has gorilla glass 4 on both sides but Motorola india confirm me that it has gorilla glass 3 on front and some fiber panel on back. I am totally confused whom I rely. Kindly check Motorola india reply below. 
Thank you for contacting Motorola.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

As per your concern regarding the display we would lie to inform you that Moto Z Play will have a display of Gorilla Glass 3 and back panel will be of fibre.

For additional questions we are here to help. You can reach us by replying to this email, visiting our websitewww.motorola.in, or calling us at our toll-free number 18001022344 (Mon–Sun 10 AM to 7 PM).

We appreciate your patience and value your business. 

Regards,
Varada,
Motorola India

This is incorrect -- thank you for reporting it. We'll see that this agent is coached on this topic. 

Very sorry for the misinformation.

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Top Kudoed Authors