Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Marcela1820
Fanfold Paper
Views: 75
Message 11 of 15

Re: Moto Z2 Play - Shuts down when battery goes below 30% after Oreo Update

Thank you so much for answering, it is the original charger. And I set up the phone as new, didn't make a backup. 

I put it on safe mode, and I had no problem, when I removed safe mode, around 20 mins after it shut down.  how can I know what app is the one giving the problem??? 

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 72
Message 12 of 15

Hi Marcela1820,

Thanks for trying. Could you please update update your profile with current phone, carrier and serial number -- this will help me investigate. Please make sure that the options under Settings > Motorola Privacy are on as well, and let me know (just reply here) if it's okay for me to look at your apps to see if they are a source of problems.

Need help updating your profile? See here

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola Support

Marcela1820
Fanfold Paper
Views: 60
Message 13 of 15

Thanks! It will be a Salvadorian carrier, Tigo, and the phone's serial number is *removed*. 

Edited: for privacy - Rich

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 46
Message 14 of 15

Hi Marcela1820,

Thanks. I'm seeing Volaris app is the one that's crashing most. I would recommend uninstalling the app, we can consider that as one of the factors that causes the force shutdown. Also, let's calibrate the battery of your phone. To calibrate the battery, hold the power button until the phone reboots > Plug into the supplied charger > Charge to 100% > Leave on the charger for at least an additional hour. This process will reset the battery table and allow the phone to calibrate. Let us know what happens after.

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola Support

Highlighted
Marcela1820
Fanfold Paper
Views: 33
Message 15 of 15

Ok thank you so much! I will do that right now and I will let you know what happens. You have extremely helpful and real nice.

Top Kudoed Authors