Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gopi03
Paper Tape
Views: 1,547
Message 1 of 4

Moto Z2 Play

I was using Motorola for the Past Three Years,Moto X play was my old mobile.I dint find any issues on that,now i bought Z2 Play on September 1st.Lots of issues i m facing

1.Switching Off automatically with Some Scary Sound like Blasting

2.Vibration can Feel,Screen totally going Blank

3.Finger Print Working,but if use the lock key button its not asking for security

I dint expect this kind of issues will be there,its qlmost 27,999 Rs.I need a Solution regarding that,better i ll give it back and buy some other products of you.already i heard one of the kit has been blasted.I dont have faith in this.Kindly Look into that

Yekollu
802.11n
Views: 1,515
Message 2 of 4

Re: Moto Z2 Play

Did you reset the phone? If yes and if it still has the same behaviour then probably returning it or sending it back for service is the only option.

There is no manufacturing process or assembly process that is 100% accurate and bad devices creep in. Perhaps Motorola could improve quality control but i doubt if their overlords sitting in Lenovo would allow them to do that.

And finally, this is a sub-forum for Moto Z Play. There is a seperate one for Moto Z2 Play

Gopi03
Paper Tape
Views: 1,509
Message 3 of 4

Seperate one for Z2??/Wher it is??

Any way ill hand over to service and check

Thank You

Yekollu
802.11n
Views: 1,500
Message 4 of 4

Look to the right part of your screen and you should see all Motorola phones listed Smiley Wink

Top Kudoed Authors