Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DrShaheed
Blue Screen Again
Views: 91
Message 1 of 3

Moto Z2 play VOLTE

Hello I'm on Android Pie on Moto Z2 Play with build number PPS29.133-30 volte was not working even from the oreo build itself after few security patch updates after may.I tried all possible methods including the ones described in forums for idea,jio etc.enhanced 4g lte mode just disappeared and when checking phone information volte seems to be disabled.any help will be highly appreciated. thanks.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 62
Message 2 of 3

Re: Moto Z2 play VOLTE

@DrShaheed wrote:

Hello I'm on Android Pie on Moto Z2 Play with build number PPS29.133-30 volte was not working even from the oreo build itself after few security patch updates after may.I tried all possible methods including the ones described in forums for idea,jio etc.enhanced 4g lte mode just disappeared and when checking phone information volte seems to be disabled.any help will be highly appreciated. thanks.

Hi DrShaheed,

Thanks for posting this. Can you check with a JIO SIM card and see if you are getting the option? Moto Z2 Play is designed to support VoLTE but with the JIO network.

Regards,

Suman

Highlighted
DrShaheed
Blue Screen Again
Views: 60
Message 3 of 3

Re: Moto Z2 play VOLTE

Why it's like that VOLTE is not confined to a particular network it should work with all...why can't you push an update for enabling volte with all network

Top Kudoed Authors