Message 11 of 17

Re: Moto Z2 play on boost mobile.

Thank you for your help

logikalx
What's DOS?
Views: 132
Message 12 of 17

I am having the same exact issue as listed here.   I have contacted Boost 3 times, and Motorola twice.   Is there anyone that can post the resolution here or assist?   I just received replacement SIM and is still showing invalid.   SIMGLW416Q is the Part # of the SIM and am using a Z2 Play phone.

Thanks

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 119
Message 13 of 17

Hi logikalx,

I'd like to check this. Can you please update your profile with current phone, carrier and serial number -- this will help me investigate. 

Need help updating your profile? See here

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola-Lenovo Support

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

logikalx
What's DOS?
Views: 109
Message 14 of 17

Thanks,  Info should be there now.

logikalx
What's DOS?
Views: 72
Message 15 of 17

Let me know? I may just switch carriers if I have to
Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 61
Message 16 of 17

Hi logikalx,

I checked your network and I'm seeing you have a good network signal. I would recommend contacting back Boost on this case. You can try switching to another carrier and see if it's still the same. If so, I recommend sending the phone for repair/replacement.

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola-Lenovo Support

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

logikalx
What's DOS?
Views: 49
Message 17 of 17

Well I was on Verizon when you likely checked.    Not sure what was up with Boost, but I went into T Mobile and they had no issue getting my phone to work.    Thanks!

Top Kudoed Authors