Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CJ327
What's DOS?
Views: 3,191
Message 11 of 36

Re: Moto z play cast screen

Please tell me why I can not cast to tv without using WiFi? I understand my phone is able to do this, however Moto has disabled this feature. I do not have access to in limited wifi. I am extremely frustrated and disappointed in Motorola. Customer service is of no help.

RS10
Paper Tape
Views: 2,839
Message 12 of 36

Screen cast

How I can do screen cast without cromset on my moto z play. Even cheaper Samsung phone giving direct connection to cast screen on my LG tv but it's not possible to me with my Moto Z play. Suggest solution or any app with which I can able to use screen cast?

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 2,817
Message 13 of 36

Re: Screen cast

@RS10 wrote:

How I can do screen cast without cromset on my moto z play. Even cheaper Samsung phone giving direct connection to cast screen on my LG tv but it's not possible to me with my Moto Z play. Suggest solution or any app with which I can able to use screen cast?

Moved to existing thread. Please do not create new threads when threads on the subject exist already

* Search box is your friend * I don't respond to PM if question belongs in forum
arunvech
Fanfold Paper
Views: 2,643
Message 14 of 36

Not able to screen mirror my moto z play with Sony smart TV . I wqs able to screen mirror my old moto x play... very much disappointed... Please take care about this problem in the next firmware update.

arunvech
Fanfold Paper
Views: 2,355
Message 15 of 36

Very much annoyed with Motorola for not providing screen cast facility on Moto z play even after spending ₹25000!! Even mid range phones of other companies are providing the same facility ...These minor but user annoying features making customers to think twice before buying Moto phones

arunvech
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,689
Message 16 of 36

We expect the Motorola to provide screen mirroring with Oreo update

@Jluckydogg wrote:

I have the Moto z play and having trouble getting the cast screen to pick up any wireless devices.. Any suggestions

Mhv76
Paper Tape
Views: 1,402
Message 17 of 36

I want write something here so for future smart people that want to buy products like moto z, g.
Peple please know that the screen cast was removed intentionally by the Motorola so you will have to buy a chrome cast. If you already bought the phones don't update from version 6...
Moto x play doesn't have radio - removed by the producer
The screen automatic screen light not working all(1/2) the time.
Do not disturb built in app doesn't follow you setting.
The rest is good, so if you receive it as a gift maybe you will like it....
I was a Motorola fan that will never buy another handset.
Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 1,401
Message 18 of 36

@Mhv76 wrote:
I want write something here so for future smart people that want to buy products like moto z, g.
Peple please know that the screen cast was removed intentionally by the Motorola so you will have to buy a chrome cast. If you already bought the phones don't update from version 6...
Moto x play doesn't have radio - removed by the producer
The screen automatic screen light not working all(1/2) the time.
Do not disturb built in app doesn't follow you setting.
The rest is good, so if you receive it as a gift maybe you will like it....
I was a Motorola fan that will never buy another handset.

Actuall screen cast was removed by Google, not Motorola. Motorola uses stock android, so they are just using the Google Android without cast as their base. PIxel, Nexus and other brands are similar. 

* Search box is your friend * I don't respond to PM if question belongs in forum
Mhv76
Paper Tape
Views: 1,394
Message 19 of 36

This means that we should buy google pixel... What I don't understand is Motorola use to be smart as principles, they would invent something to compesate, add more to make the difference. Now they remove...
Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 1,379
Message 20 of 36

@Mhv76 wrote:
This means that we should buy google pixel... What I don't understand is Motorola use to be smart as principles, they would invent something to compesate, add more to make the difference. Now they remove...

No, you misread above. Pixel only supports Chromecast. Google removed other casting methods and that applies to Pixel, Nexus, Motorola and other phones that use stock android. Motorola did not remove. 

Top Kudoed Authors