Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 231
Message 11 of 19

Re: Moto z play getting stuck on outgoing call

Hi Draj1,

The app is called BHIM Axis Pay. That's the one we need to uninstall. Let me know if that causes the issue. 

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola Support

Draj1
Punch Card
Views: 218
Message 12 of 19

Hi Rich

The same was also uninstalled but no change in problem..I have uninstalled most of the app my phone...

Pls provide solution..Truly it's so irritating....

Draj1.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 190
Message 13 of 19

Hi Draj1, 

Thanks for trying. Let's uninstall the apps you recently installed and updated prior to this. If the issue persists, we recommend doing a full factory data reset without restoring your apps. We suspected that this is caused by one of your third-party apps. If you have important files please back them up so you won't lose them. Let me know how it goes and if you have a question. Thanks.

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola Support

Draj1
Punch Card
Views: 163
Message 14 of 19

Hi Rich

I did factory reset yesterday...now no stuck on outgoing calls..thanks for solution.

regarding same issue if any query occur..will update on forum. pls suggest some Do's and Don'ts for future care.

Draj1.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 148
Message 15 of 19

Hi Draj1,

Thank you for trying. Try installing your apps one at a time, until we found out which one is causing an issue. Let me know if you need further help. Thanks. 

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola Support

Draj1
Punch Card
Views: 115
Message 16 of 19

Hi..Rich

After doing 2 to 3 times reset on my mobile even then the problem is persisting again.i m.unable to find which app causing the issue.

But one thing I would add here that the same apps also had worked fine on previous Android 7.1.1.But after time  updation Oreo..The concern problem persisting.....Really i am so much struggling with my phone.Dont know it's problem of OS or other.If possible do guide...

Draj1.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 88
Message 17 of 19

Hi Draj1,

Thanks for getting. This is odd. If this has not happened after some time of doing the reset and not restoring your apps at all, possible hardware failure. If you installed your apps one at a time and that makes it persists then try uninstalling the recent apps you installed/updated in Play store. Calibrate the proximity sensor - While on a phone call, press the power button twice and this should turn on the screen. 

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola-Lenovo Support

Draj1
Punch Card
Views: 74
Message 18 of 19

Hi Rich

I did proximity sensor calibration via moto help app but it working fine...

Very much confuse about what kind of hardware failure it is?

Except this problem,phone working very good.

Draj1

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 61
Message 19 of 19

Hi Draj1,

Thanks for testing the proximity in the Moto Help app. Try doing the manual way of testing it. During the call press the power button twice. Otherwise, I would recommend doing a full factory data reset without apps/files restore. Observe the phone until you notice any improvements. Install your apps one at a time until we found out which app is causing this. Backup your files before proceeding with the reset so you won't lose them. Thanks.

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola-Lenovo Support

Top Kudoed Authors