11-05-2018 11:19 AM
Recently purchased Moto z2 play and used the same on Naugat for 1-2 days it worked fine, then updated to Oreo 8, Now the Icons of file manager are Blinking for few seconds whenever it is opened, when the gallery is opened it doesn't work smoothly. Have already run the cell in safe mode, Have also done the step of Moto App Launcher Data cleaner but no solution.
11-05-2018 02:58 PM
Thanks for posting. I'm not sure if I entirely understand this, could you please send me a sample screenshot or a video showing the icons? This would be very helpful. Thank you.
11-06-2018 07:59 AM
Thanks for the sample photos. Have you tried rebooting the phone to refresh the system performance? Also, let's try observing this while the phone is in safe mode.
To Enable Safe Mode
1. Press and hold the Power button until Power off comes up on the screen.
2. Touch and HOLD Power off on the screen until reboot to safe mode appears.
Let me know. Thanks.
11-06-2018 08:20 AM
Please find vedio of problems facing, have already tried safe mode, also Moto App - clear data - clear cache - force stop - restart the phone but same has not worked out.
11-06-2018 09:58 AM
Thanks for the video sample. Are you only experiencing this with the File Manager? Have you tried clearing the cache of the app? Just go to Settings > Apps > File Manager > Storage > Clear Cache. Also, make sure all apps are updated from Playstore. I'll further investigate, please update your profile with current phone, carrier and serial number -- this will help me investigate. Please make sure that the options under Settings > Motorola Privacy are on as well, and let me know (just reply here) if it's okay for me to look at your apps to see if they are a source of problems.
Need help updating your profile? See here.
11-08-2018 03:39 AM
1) This issue is with file manager only.
2) I download apps from play store only
3) As reruired I have updated my profile.
4) The Settings > Apps > Apps Info > File Manager > Storage > Clear Cache. After pressing the "clear cache" it should get enable by itself and memory should get erased ( as far as I understand ) But it is not happening even after 6 to 8 hours.
The above 4 steps as guided by you, Thanks.