Options

3 Posts

10-07-2017

Russian Federation

4 Signins

36 Page Views

• Views: 36
  • Message 1 of 4

New Moto Z Play XT1635-03 not starting, not charging, blank screen, white LED blinking

2017-10-07, 18:15 PM
Yesterday I have received Moto Z Play phone (XT1635-03) and there is something wrong with it. First it turned on normally, the battery showed some charge, the phone worked for 5-8 minutes while I was logging into my account. Than it switched off. So, yesterday I tried to charge the phone during the whole day with the original charger from the package and another chargers to exclude problem of a broken charger. No results. It seems to me that the phone does not charge at all. From time to time a white LED is blinking when the phone is connected to the charger but still no response to any actions. I tried to connect the phone to the computer - the computer does not see the phone. I tried to power the phone up by holding the power button for several seconds, then for 20 seconds, then for 2 minutes. I tried to to power the phone up by holding the power button and the volume down button for several seconds, then for 20 seconds, then for 2 minutes. I left the phone connected to the original charger for the night and I got no results in the morning. The display always stays blank.
Options

28352 Posts

02-02-2016

United States of America

5841 Signins

132765 Page Views

• Views: 132765
  • Message 2 of 4

Re: New Moto Z Play XT1635-03 not starting, not charging, blank screen, white LED blinking

2017-10-07, 18:33 PM

wrote:
Yesterday I have received Moto Z Play phone (XT1635-03) and there is something wrong with it. First it turned on normally, the battery showed some charge, the phone worked for 5-8 minutes while I was logging into my account. Than it switched off. So, yesterday I tried to charge the phone during the whole day with the original charger from the package and another chargers to exclude problem of a broken charger. No results. It seems to me that the phone does not charge at all. From time to time a white LED is blinking when the phone is connected to the charger but still no response to any actions. I tried to connect the phone to the computer - the computer does not see the phone. I tried to power the phone up by holding the power button for several seconds, then for 20 seconds, then for 2 minutes. I tried to to power the phone up by holding the power button and the volume down button for several seconds, then for 20 seconds, then for 2 minutes. I left the phone connected to the original charger for the night and I got no results in the morning. The display always stays blank.

It sounds like it needs service.  

Did you buy this from gearbest?

* Search box is your friend * I don't respond to PM if question belongs in forum
Options

3 Posts

10-07-2017

Russian Federation

4 Signins

36 Page Views

• Views: 36
  • Message 3 of 4

Re: New Moto Z Play XT1635-03 not starting, not charging, blank screen, white LED blinking

2017-10-07, 21:17 PM
From geekbuying.com The one I ordered from gearbest (Moto X) didn't come at all :)
Options

28352 Posts

02-02-2016

United States of America

5841 Signins

132765 Page Views

• Views: 132765
  • Message 4 of 4

2017-10-07, 21:50 PM

wrote:
From geekbuying.com The one I ordered from gearbest (Moto X) didn't come at all :)

If it won’t power on, you will have to go through your reseller for exchange, or motorola china for warranty repair.  1635-03 is made for china market. 

If this phone is like the gearbest phones and was flashed with non-china software, and google apps added, it likely has no warranty.  

* Search box is your friend * I don't respond to PM if question belongs in forum
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms