Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
khawbungrobert
Paper Tape
Views: 929
Message 1 of 14

Re: Does anyone know why my game force close all the time

I am facing the same issue with my Moto Z2 play whenever i play Mobile Legends, always crash and appers blue screen or black and white after one game or in mid game. Have performed all what is mention but still no result to solve the issue. Is it because of the oreo update or just the phone issue. Please help me resolve this issue.

The app size of the game is 1.98gb currently. Is it because of this size??

I have uninstall and reinstall this game severel times now but same issue. This is the only game that i have installed in my mobile and there are lots of free memory space as well.

Edited: Moved thread to the correct phone community.-Sandip

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 891
Message 2 of 14

Hi khawbungrobert,

Thanks for posting. I appreciate the steps you've tried. Have you tried clearing the cache of the app? Just go to Settings > Apps > Mobile Legends > Storage > Clear Cache. Also, please make sure that there are no other apps open when you play the game, it could cause the issue. I'd like to confirm, are you using mobile data or WiFi? Let me know. Thanks.

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola Support

khawbungrobert
Paper Tape
Views: 804
Message 3 of 14

Yes i have clear the cache severel times and the result is still the same.

I am facing this issue in both wifi as well as in mobile data (since i am using both).

One of my colleague whom i had recommended to purchase( before i i face this issue) the same handset(moto z2 play) is also facing this same issue.

khawbungrobert
Paper Tape
Views: 798
Message 4 of 14

Here is the screenshot one of the many issue i face while playing game

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 781
Message 5 of 14

Hi khawbungrobert,

Thanks for the screenshot. Are you only experiencing this with Mobile Legends? If not, may I know what are the other apps? Also, let's test the touchscreen via Device Help app > Fix > Hardware Test > Touchscreen. Let me know if the touchscreen works normal. Thanks.

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola Support

khawbungrobert
Paper Tape
Views: 757
Message 6 of 14

Test the touchscreen and its fine. I face this issue with several games as well and even on Facebook and Instagram as well sometimes.

Is there any process to exchange the phone from the service center? Its really getting annoying with this issue.

P.S. Stop selling/release this type of useless phone.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 726
Message 7 of 14

Hi khawbungrobert,

I wouldn't recommend sending the phone for repair. If you have replaced the phone and it's an app issue then the replacement phone will likely to experience the same issue. Could you please update your profile with current phone, carrier and serial number -- this will help me investigate. Please make sure that the options under Settings > Motorola Privacy are on as well, and let me know (just reply here) if it's okay for me to look at your apps to see if they are a source of problems.

Need help updating your profile? See here

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola Support

infinity_dear
Fanfold Paper
Views: 712
Message 8 of 14

It's the game issue. No one can fix it except Moontoon. This Mobile Legend issue also happens on other devices since updating to oreo. Just take a look at their forum and many users have reported and still no fixes comes from the Moontoon. The only solution is by uninstalling Mobile Legends. 

I play PUBG a lot on my Z2 Play and never force closing. I play Contra,AOV and some games just run perfect without issue. 

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 693
Message 9 of 14

Hi infinity_dear,

Thanks for helping. I have seen the same reports on the Moonton side. I think we need to consult this one with their team. 

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola Support

Akshay59
What's DOS?
Views: 292
Message 10 of 14

@khawbungrobert wrote:

I am facing the same issue with my Moto Z2 play whenever i play Mobile Legends, always crash and appers blue screen or black and white after one game or in mid game. Have performed all what is mention but still no result to solve the issue. Is it because of the oreo update or just the phone issue. Please help me resolve this issue.

I have uninstall and reinstall this game severel times now but same issue. This is the only game that i have installed in my mobile and there are lots of free memory space as well.

Edited: Moved thread to the correct phone community.-Sandip

@khawbungrobert wrote:

Edited: Moved thread to the correct phone community.-why my  pubg game crashes every time I open I have tried every possible ways to fix it but still the result is same 

Top Kudoed Authors